85lbs lost in 7 months before and Now pics

2»

Replies

• IHSNL
    IHSNL Posts: 1 Member
    Well done, such a fantastic result.
    This is actually really helpful for me. I also have plantar fasciitis and your story has just motivated me to rethink my life and get on with living healthier.
    How long did your foot take to heal?
  • GemimaFitzTed
    GemimaFitzTed Posts: 260 Member
    Inspirational! You are an amazing person. Well done and keep on going! You've got this 👊👊👊💗💗💗
  • IsETHome
    IsETHome Posts: 386 Member
    By taking care of yourself, you take better care of your kids. Your kids may or may not be overweight but often larger moms have larger kids giving them a more difficult start. Congrats on your accomplishments. Very short time - keep up the focus.
  • gwenmackinnon
    gwenmackinnon Posts: 2 Member
    Congratulations!!! You were persistent in finding a good doctor. That takes determination. It makes me happy to hear your story and hope you will continue to put yourself first in the line more often ( it is a hard thing for a mum to do) Woo hoo!! Good on you.
  • salud2015
    salud2015 Posts: 9 Member
    Sounds like you needed someone to share your goals with. Sometimes the patience of others helps us believe and achieve. Don’t stop...! Yes you are a mum of 3, but you deserve time for you. ❤️❤️❤️
  • Painterdee
    Painterdee Posts: 18 Member
    You look great and I'm sure you even feel so much better. You are fortunate to have a Dr who was willing to listen and be sweet and honest. I'm sure it was hard to hear some of that truth, but it sounds like it was delivered nicely too. And the fact that he walked you through it with weekly visits is wonderful! Your story was very inspirational. Thanks for sharing!
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    IHSNL wrote: »
    Well done, such a fantastic result.
    This is actually really helpful for me. I also have plantar fasciitis and your story has just motivated me to rethink my life and get on with living healthier.
    How long did your foot take to heal?

I have had plantar fasciitis and my hubby also, think he gave it to me lol. I would wake up in middle of night and could no even sat my foot on the floor. Got me some of those insoles at Walmart, machine told me which one to use, about $50. It comes and goes. Have not been bothered with it for a long time now, had it about 5 years ago. Hubby had to take a cortisol shot and finally he got better with the insoles also.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!