The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Replies

• NotSoFat70
    NotSoFat70 Posts: 304 Member
    NotSoFat70 wrote: »
    Bought my first coffee maker ever! So much easier than walking/driving to 7-11 ☕

I don't drink coffee. But, I bought a coffeemaker when I was dating a gal who couldn't do without. She was frugal, and didn't like Starbucks or other coffeeshop brands. Ironically, it broke a couple of years after we stopped dating so I went out bought one that'll never fail on me. I use it to heat water for my tea and oatmeal. But, wanted a coffeemaker in case someone drinks it and comes over.

23575-DEFAULT-l.jpg

I never drank coffee either. However ,I drank Pepsi by the gallon and put myself into DKA just over a year ago. I gave up sugary drinks cold turkey;I'll have a can or a glass of pop once in a while ,but I need a drink in my hand at all times .A liquid cigarette,I guess lol. I consume gallons of water now but need something with taste.coffee fits the bill. I even drink it black!

We have a similar coffee pot at work!
  • KT587
    KT587 Posts: 11 Member
    Hello... New here 😀. I'm Kristy.... Live in TN. (Yes I bleed orange for my VOLS) happy mom to Zaylynn a 3 year old blue heeler pup!
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Hi Kristy! Welcome!

Snacks are on the left, and the bathroom is down the hall on the right.

;-P
  • NotSoFat70
    Long day for me.Went to my sisters' for enchiladas.The meal was awesome,but man,that place is a zoo sometimes.The youngest kid,a toddler,gleefully told me she pooped in the tub,the oldest has his hair braided like a character on Vikings,the kindergarten aged boy used the word "sh1t" in as many conversations as he could until Dad heard him.Last year around this time it was the F word. :D After that I went to my parents,where the quiet kid was sleeping over and took her to walmart for a birthday present.Followed by a quick trip to the dollar store to replace the brand new chinesium batteries that were dead inside the toy.

One black cherry bourbon comin' up
  • DecadeDuchess
    DecadeDuchess Posts: 315 Member
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    Good afternoon all. Does anyone have any plans for the weekend?

My kitchen island cart came 4 ~ 11 days early, so I've to make room to 1st unpack it & then, assemble it!

I just began doing chores again, after'ving to cease because the night prior to the above post, I bent a fingernail backwards that it was too painful for my finger to unnecessarily touch anything.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,580 Member
    Good morning singles!
  • WorkMyGoals
    WorkMyGoals Posts: 622 Member
    Good morning. I hope everyone has an amazing Sunday❣️
  • NotSoFat70
    Bedtime ... Getting up at 0300 is gonna suck. 0500 start all week.😵 Buuuuut... I'll be home by 1330 so that's a bonus

Goodnight 😴😴
  • michaelroode
    michaelroode Posts: 173 Member
    Good morning everyone I had a great weekend a bit wet, And yesterday had a nice movie day lots of popcorn and wingums. At the office now going to hit the books in a bit
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Good morning singles!
  • ymike7500
    ymike7500 Posts: 41 Member
    Well hello there all my MFP Singles😁
  • WorkMyGoals
    WorkMyGoals Posts: 622 Member
    Hello hello!
  • mattig89ch
    Hows we doing today?
  • Nan7114
    Nan7114 Posts: 276 Member
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    Hows we doing today?

Wonderful, you??
  • dudasd1973
    dudasd1973 Posts: 275 Member
    Evening all!
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Happy hump day everyone!
  • mattig89ch
    Anyone doing anything interesting this weekend?
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    I've had my work and my gaming for the weekend. Now just relaxing. Or costume making
  • mattig89ch
    That sounds like fun, what costume are you making?