Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Replies

• XxFunctionalStrengthxXXxFunctionalStrengthxX Member, Premium Posts: 2,400 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,400 Member
    Wow all the singles have dissapeared I see 😳

Not true. Some of us are extremely single we don't even live with pets... I've just not been in this thread much of late.

• T1DCarnivoreRunnerT1DCarnivoreRunner Member Posts: 11,213 Member Member Posts: 11,213 Member

Not true. Some of us are extremely single we don't even live with pets... I've just not been in this thread much of late.

I have a pet... but yea, still single. Do I think I will find someone now that more women are going to online dating? No, I do not. I will never find someone.
  • T1DCarnivoreRunnerT1DCarnivoreRunner Member Posts: 11,213 Member Member Posts: 11,213 Member

I have a pet... but yea, still single. Do I think I will find someone now that more women are going to online dating? No, I do not. I will never find someone.

I haven't given up hope. But, likeliness of something happening is pretty minimal. At least for the few months given our current lockdown situation.

tbl4g4wad23g.png

My odds are bad, lockdown or not. My biggest problem seems to be all the women I am meeting are either taken or they have good taste in men.
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 2,273 Member Member Posts: 2,273 Member
    edited April 2020
  • VersicolourVersicolour Member Posts: 6,792 Member Member Posts: 6,792 Member

Maybe they are not that single......and are in lockdown with their SO’s...... lol

I am single, but now that home schooling must occur at the same time as working from home... Well. Not much time in the day
  • CutemesoonCutemesoon Member Posts: 2,644 Member Member Posts: 2,644 Member

I think since many people are not at work, they're home stuck with their significant others & can't be on MFP like they usually are. 🤷🏾‍♀️ So now we know they were MFP single & not real life single. 😂
  • mehshell420mehshell420 Member Posts: 688 Member Member Posts: 688 Member
    Anybody up? Boredom is hitting hard right now 😫
  • CyberbartenderCyberbartender Member Posts: 1,028 Member Member Posts: 1,028 Member

Lock the fridge and take a long walk. It works here ;)
  • mehshell420mehshell420 Member Posts: 688 Member Member Posts: 688 Member

Haha not so much the fridge, more of don't open the wine!
  • CyberbartenderCyberbartender Member Posts: 1,028 Member Member Posts: 1,028 Member

You are strong.... You will fight it ;)
    on the other hand. Liquor Sales have also gone up in Denmark :D
  • VersicolourVersicolour Member Posts: 6,792 Member Member Posts: 6,792 Member

The sale of alcohol and cigarettes has been banned in South Africa. Guess what I have brewing in my kitchen...
  • tinak33tinak33 Member Posts: 9,887 Member Member Posts: 9,887 Member

The sale of alcohol and cigarettes has been banned in South Africa. Guess what I have brewing in my kitchen...

WHAT!??!!??!
    This is a clear sign that you need to move. Immediately.
  • NotSoFat70NotSoFat70 Member Posts: 294 Member Member Posts: 294 Member
    tinak33 wrote: »

WHAT!??!!??!
    This is a clear sign that you need to move. Immediately.

No kidding!!! It's an essential service here. Reduced hours ,but liquor stores still open & social distancing in effect
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxXXxFunctionalStrengthxX Member, Premium Posts: 2,400 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,400 Member

Wonder how much I can sell what I have in my house for? As lost as postal is still able to get there... :naughty:
  • PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 2,584 Member Member Posts: 2,584 Member
    There was a line to get into the liquor store here. Only 10 in at a time. Its clearly essential cause people be waitin'