Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Replies

• vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 1,736 Member Member Posts: 1,736 Member
    NotSoFat70 wrote: »
    630am & I'm going to bed. Set the alarm for noon. I can't sleep until 5 again.. it's gonna be nice out today , so I need to get my sleep patterns back to normal

Lmfao this is me waking up at 6pm now a days .. woke up at 8pm lastnight though, smh. I’m gonna fall asleep like now at 8AM what a mess.

• jenreadyjenready Member Posts: 2,242 Member Member Posts: 2,242 Member
    Hi singles!
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxXXxFunctionalStrengthxX Member, Premium Posts: 2,136 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,136 Member
    jenready wrote: »
    Hi singles!

Well, looking who it is! 😉
  • NotSoFat70NotSoFat70 Member Posts: 230 Member Member Posts: 230 Member
    NotSoFat70 wrote: »
    630am & I'm going to bed. Set the alarm for noon. I can't sleep until 5 again.. it's gonna be nice out today , so I need to get my sleep patterns back to normal

I got up before the alarm. The yard is raked and I'm on cold beverage no.2 . Successful day so far 😎
    Hi singles!

Surprised are you? I should venture out into the singles world of the forum.
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxXXxFunctionalStrengthxX Member, Premium Posts: 2,136 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,136 Member
    Hi singles!

Surprised are you? I should venture out into the singles world of the forum.

I plead the fifth :lol:
  • Pool_BoyPool_Boy Member Posts: 384 Member Member Posts: 384 Member
    Hey [dips her toe in]

Glad to see you!!
  • Shalen81Shalen81 Member Posts: 16 Member Member Posts: 16 Member
  • Gainz147Gainz147 Member Posts: 1,318 Member Member Posts: 1,318 Member
  • VersicolourVersicolour Member Posts: 6,180 Member Member Posts: 6,180 Member
    Is everyone else as busy as I am all of a sudden?

Its like everyone assumes we are bored and have to fill our every hour. Kids' school, karate, work, impromptu side business. I haven't even had a chance to catch up on my reading!
  • somejaykidsomejaykid Member Posts: 37 Member Member Posts: 37 Member
    it's been a while since I've been here, how's everybody doing?
  • VersicolourVersicolour Member Posts: 6,180 Member Member Posts: 6,180 Member
    All good in Africa. For me at least
    I understand what you mean @Versicolour. Work is crazy right now and then when I get home I have a bunch of projects that I have been trying to work on. This stay home order really hasn't slowed my life down much, it's just changed the nature of my business.
    I understand what you mean @Versicolour. Work is crazy right now and then when I get home I have a bunch of projects that I have been trying to work on. This stay home order really hasn't slowed my life down much, it's just changed the nature of my business.

Same for me.
  • mattig89chmattig89ch Member Posts: 2,516 Member Member Posts: 2,516 Member
    anyone doing anything special for cinco de mayo?
    It's getting a little quiet in here.

Ordered Mexican for lunch at work today and possibly picking up margaritas for a parking lot, socially distanced meet up after work. The world may be weird but you still have to have a little fun.
    No Mexican restaurants in the immediate area. Not even a Taco Bell. :( Might have to hit the grocery store for fixings to make homemade tacos tonight.
  • CutemesoonCutemesoon Member Posts: 2,624 Member Member Posts: 2,624 Member
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    anyone doing anything special for cinco de mayo?

I made some nachos & drank some Piña Coladas. Can't do much these days. 😢

ak2h335qdt22.jpg

• orangegatoorangegato Member Posts: 6,007 Member Member Posts: 6,007 Member
    A day late but....
    For Cinco de Mayo I bought Mexican food for people at work, ate 4 tacos for lunch, then made and completely enjoyed drinking 2 Palomas at home alone.
    orangegato wrote: »
    A day late but....
    For Cinco de Mayo I bought Mexican food for people at work, ate 4 tacos for lunch, then made and completely enjoyed drinking 2 Palomas at home alone.

Sounds like a good day. I'm really starting to enjoy having a drink by myself on my porch in the evening. It gives me time to relax with a book and unwind after a crazy day.