Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Replies

• VersicolourVersicolour Member Posts: 6,256 Member Member Posts: 6,256 Member
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    Any weekend plans? How do activities look in your neighborhood? Can you go anywhere, do anything? I am really jonesing to go to the gym but I don't think that will happen this yer.

The usual: karate in the morning (over Zoom these days), followed by my fortnightly international DnD session. Then onto some sewing or baking. I may get in a round of Clue with the kids
  • ghudson92ghudson92 Member Posts: 1,999 Member Member Posts: 1,999 Member
    Any weekend plans? How do activities look in your neighborhood? Can you go anywhere, do anything? I am really jonesing to go to the gym but I don't think that will happen this yer.

I am working on my thesis, using my home gym, and hopefully getting in a long walk too 😊 Things are opening up in the uk but I'm not convinced they'll stay open!
  • J_NY_ZJ_NY_Z Member Posts: 1,568 Member Member Posts: 1,568 Member
    yelpat1976 wrote: »

My gym was grubby at the best of times prior to Covid. They reopened by I cancelled my membership.

That sucks. I really like a clean space to lift in.
  • J_NY_ZJ_NY_Z Member Posts: 1,568 Member Member Posts: 1,568 Member
    ghudson92 wrote: »

I am working on my thesis, using my home gym, and hopefully getting in a long walk too 😊 Things are opening up in the uk but I'm not convinced they'll stay open!

What is your thesis topic?

Its a multiple case study on how research in schools is managed and undertaken within a specific policy context.

Hope you have a great weekend!
  • KingMeatSweatsKingMeatSweats Member Posts: 44 Member Member Posts: 44 Member
    single Canadian fella here! just joined the MFP world tonight ;)
  • yelpat1976yelpat1976 Member Posts: 264 Member Member Posts: 264 Member

Cute pup!
  • KingMeatSweatsKingMeatSweats Member Posts: 44 Member Member Posts: 44 Member

Cute pup!

Thanks! His name is Taz. He walks me sometimes and lets me crash on "his" bed once in a while. lol
  • Hanibanani2020Hanibanani2020 Member Posts: 522 Member Member Posts: 522 Member
    Remind me to never like a Luke Bryan post again. I’ve had over 25 guys message me in the last 12 hours and my blocking finger is getting numb. Insta algorithms are weird. Only half of them were spammers though so I’ll take that as a win.

Cute pup!

Thanks! His name is Taz. He walks me sometimes and lets me crash on "his" bed once in a while. lol

LOL! That sounds about right! I also have dog who walks me. I need to get walked again soon
  • activities1activities1 Member Posts: 3,454 Member Member Posts: 3,454 Member
    Remind me to never like a Luke Bryan post again. I’ve had over 25 guys message me in the last 12 hours and my blocking finger is getting numb. Insta algorithms are weird. Only half of them were spammers though so I’ll take that as a win.

Never stop liking Luke Bryan!!!
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxXXxFunctionalStrengthxX Member, Premium Posts: 2,232 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,232 Member

Its a multiple case study on how research in schools is managed and undertaken within a specific policy context.

Depending on the specific policy of your school, they might not like your thesis.
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxXXxFunctionalStrengthxX Member, Premium Posts: 2,232 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,232 Member

That happens a lot to me with various posts with spammers and just people in general. Thankfully, I don't get any lewd people. But, still, I don't like how when you like something, all of a sudden you have 15 friend requests or messages. Makes me want to dump IG again....

Depending on the specific policy of your school, they might not like your thesis.

I'm already way past all of that - all data collected ages ago. Typing up last two chapters. Then no more degrees for me. I'll be Dr Done with Academia.

I'm already way past all of that - all data collected ages ago. Typing up last two chapters. Then no more degrees for me. I'll be Dr Done with Academia.

That's awesome!
  • ijibbbberijibbbber Member Posts: 8 Member Member Posts: 8 Member
    Forever single😄
  • northviewvintagenorthviewvintage Member Posts: 352 Member Member Posts: 352 Member
    ijibbbber wrote: »
    Forever single😄

Me too, I think! Zoom dates sound terrible. :D

That's awesome!

Thanks! You were right in that it was hard to get schools on board.
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 244,167 Member Member Posts: 244,167 Member
    You're a rowdy lot.. keep it down eh

:D