Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

1172173175177178180

Replies

  • VersicolourVersicolour Member Posts: 6,732 Member Member Posts: 6,732 Member
    It's amazing how quickly these apps have come out and are relatively bug free. If I was a conspiracy theorist I would say they had foreknowledge of this and made it ahead of time. But I'm more of a "wow, the resilience and ingenuity of the human race is astounding" kind of person
  • VersicolourVersicolour Member Posts: 6,732 Member Member Posts: 6,732 Member
    th?id=OGC.09a51a2da86d46e6c37827337b5de15f&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f2AlNmUbgOurni%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=rH3ICnWoArQIo4hDBE1Wk8zYcVIKLKINhcuLMtyGPFM%3d

    Would you believe it, I am wearing black today?
  • T1DCarnivoreRunnerT1DCarnivoreRunner Member Posts: 11,151 Member Member Posts: 11,151 Member
    I'm going to wear the same uniform as always - royal blue top and navy blue pants. Good thing it works for my skin tone.
  • VersicolourVersicolour Member Posts: 6,732 Member Member Posts: 6,732 Member
    We must do what we must do
  • VersicolourVersicolour Member Posts: 6,732 Member Member Posts: 6,732 Member
    Monday.
    Need I say more?
  • makeit1234makeit1234 Member Posts: 20 Member Member Posts: 20 Member
  • VersicolourVersicolour Member Posts: 6,732 Member Member Posts: 6,732 Member
    Hello! It's nice to have someone else talking. Or am I still talking to myself 🤔
  • orangegatoorangegato Member Posts: 6,214 Member Member Posts: 6,214 Member
    Random thought. I kinda wish I could live on candy and booze.
  • mehshell420mehshell420 Member Posts: 686 Member Member Posts: 686 Member
    makeit1234 wrote: »
    Hi there

    Hey hey!
    orangegato wrote: »
    Random thought. I kinda wish I could live on candy and booze.

    Ooh the temptation!!
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 252,760 Member Member, Premium Posts: 252,760 Member
    orangegato wrote: »
    Random thought. I kinda wish I could live on candy and booze.

    Sounds good to me :D
  • VersicolourVersicolour Member Posts: 6,732 Member Member Posts: 6,732 Member
    orangegato wrote: »
    Random thought. I kinda wish I could live on candy and booze.

    Great random thought! Me too!
  • makeit1234makeit1234 Member Posts: 20 Member Member Posts: 20 Member
    makeit1234 wrote: »
    Hi there

    Hey hey!

    Loving the glasses!
  • mehshell420mehshell420 Member Posts: 686 Member Member Posts: 686 Member
    makeit1234 wrote: »
    makeit1234 wrote: »
    Hi there

    Hey hey!

    Loving the glasses!

    Thanks! Yours are pretty cool too 😎
    edited September 2020
  • makeit1234makeit1234 Member Posts: 20 Member Member Posts: 20 Member
    makeit1234 wrote: »
    makeit1234 wrote: »
    Hi there

    Hey hey!

    Loving the glasses!

    Thanks! Yours are pretty cool too 😎

    I think I’m in love 😂
  • mattig89chmattig89ch Member Posts: 2,632 Member Member Posts: 2,632 Member
  • VersicolourVersicolour Member Posts: 6,732 Member Member Posts: 6,732 Member
  • Nacho_DaddyNacho_Daddy Member Posts: 770 Member Member Posts: 770 Member
    th?id=OGC.6bff104c88b8b313449bb28cf9ef0e1f&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fCATkKXbAUSPvy%2fgiphy-downsized-large.gif&ehk=W72ovaP7%2fhOj9FUDrcKqOvAzCByh4oknd2yre4dv%2fGU%3d

    Just where has that been?
  • JessBbodyJessBbody Member Posts: 528 Member Member Posts: 528 Member
    Introducing myself as a single and simultaneously reviving the thread from page 5.

    New to mfp although I registered years ago. Hello.

    Interests are reading, Positive Psychology, Coursera courses, Outlander/Sam Heughan.

    Looking forward to getting back to karaoke, the gym, and improv classes post-covid.

    Pet peeves: children, people on their phones at the gym sucking up time on the machines.

    Into personal development and self help.

    Thank you for reading!

    p.s. The previous was not meant to read like a dating profile. Although it totally reads like a dating profile.
  • C_au365C_au365 Member Posts: 7 Member Member Posts: 7 Member
    Hello new friends!
  • VersicolourVersicolour Member Posts: 6,732 Member Member Posts: 6,732 Member
    JessBbody wrote: »
    Introducing myself as a single and simultaneously reviving the thread from page 5.

    New to mfp although I registered years ago. Hello.

    Interests are reading, Positive Psychology, Coursera courses, Outlander/Sam Heughan.

    Looking forward to getting back to karaoke, the gym, and improv classes post-covid.

    Pet peeves: children, people on their phones at the gym sucking up time on the machines.

    Into personal development and self help.

    Thank you for reading!

    p.s. The previous was not meant to read like a dating profile. Although it totally reads like a dating profile.

    Hi! Welcome to our secret (not at all secret) clubhouse!

    I am having a blast on Smule, in the absence of physical karaoke. It takes up most of the time I would have spent on here!
Sign In or Register to comment.