Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Unpopular opinions?!

Replies

• amorfati601070amorfati601070 Posts: 1,256Member Member Posts: 1,256Member Member
    shaf238 wrote: »
    It's nothing special! I can make it at home better than them haha. And their chicken is dry af. The only decent thing on the menu is that mushroom and halloumi wrap.

Also, Batman as a superhero and character is lame af.

He wears a sexy mask. He has tools and toys. He is prepared for any contingency. SO not lame.

He’s not lame but I’ll add...

Daredevil > Batman

And..

Rorschach > Batman.

Batman has greatest villains.
  • 1sphere1sphere Posts: 2,442Member Member Posts: 2,442Member Member
    the heart matters and not the mind, the mind is full of invalid illusive hopes
  • newmeadownewmeadow Posts: 1,328Member Member Posts: 1,328Member Member
    Mean_Spice wrote: »
    The Baby Boomers set the World’s course for self destruction. Woo me if you agree.

Where is the other thread gone?

Well that is your opinion based only your outlook.

What have you done to try to save the "World’s course for self destruction"?

What are you doing to change society in a meaningful way?

What are you doing for service to the community?

Service to our country?

Because if you look at the facts, you will see that those "Baby Boomers" turned history numerous times that has most likely saved the world from destruction. Try not to look at life through a telescope, you will only see what is directly in front of you, while so much life is happening to the sides.

He's from Western Europe
  • Mean_SpiceMean_Spice Posts: 277Member Member Posts: 277Member Member
    @newmeadow Thank you for the clarification. He should realize then that it was the Baby Boomers on both side of the Berlin Wall that were instrumental in bring down the Iron Curtain and the Berlin Wall.
    Actually Baby Boomers beget Gen X; Gen X beget Millennials.
    I'm guessing you are a Millennial with an excuse as to why your life is so complicated, hard and someone else's fault.
    I am a millennial, but I don't think that my life is anyone's fault. I choose not to follow negative trends among my peers however (narcissism, egocentrism). I'm well aware that any of my failures are my own fault.

edited March 19
    1sphere wrote: »
    The Baby Boomers set the World’s course for self destruction. Woo me if you agree.

Where is the other thread gone?

Well that is your opinion based only your outlook.

What have you done to try to save the "World’s course for self destruction"?

I get his point. The problem is that the baby boomers were narcissistic parents (not all of them, but most). They were not such a good generation of parents, they themselves lived strong lives of fortitude but raised a whole generation of new narcissists (millennials).

There have been enough studies now, showing that there is no increase in narcissism since the mid seventies.
    There might not be much of an increase, but you see it everywhere in society. It's polluted (and bolstered) all over Youtube.
    edited March 19
    It's nothing special! I can make it at home better than them haha. And their chicken is dry af. The only decent thing on the menu is that mushroom and halloumi wrap.

you have broke my heart.

Give Batman credit, he is the only super hero without super powers. That is a lot better than any of us can do!
    edited March 19
  • InsertFunnyUsernameHereInsertFunnyUsernameHere Posts: 271Member Member Posts: 271Member Member

you have broke my heart.

Give Batman credit, he is the only super hero without super powers. That is a lot better than any of us can do!

Ironman has no super powers.
  • RomaineCalmRomaineCalm Posts: 4,044Member Member Posts: 4,044Member Member

you have broke my heart.

Ironman has no super powers.

Their superpower is money.