Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Unpopular opinions?!

1505152535456»

Replies

• isalsayourface123isalsayourface123 Posts: 787Member Member Posts: 787Member Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I think the asymmetrical jeans selling for $462 is silly and a rip off.

Had to Google what asymmetrical jeans are & all I have to say is WTF?

asymmetrical-jeans-today-main-190906_3ec636b558bcb7473580285c0984bc19.jpg

this is a good start... but really, they should also be high-waisted on one side and low-waisted on the other.

and there needs to be two different kinds of rear pockets and the belt loops shouldn't match.

There also needs to be both a button and a zippered fly.... buttons halfway up, finished with an exposed zipper.

Is this the crisscross style in 2020...remember crisscross...wore their clothes backwards and mixed matched patterns.
  • corinasue1143corinasue1143 Posts: 1,962Member Member Posts: 1,962Member Member

Soooo... you should totally either Google or YouTube "bizarre fashion trends" and see what super weird things have been done in the last say.. 10 years. This is TAME compared to some of the other stupid things companies put out and want us to buy.. like these:

https://www.boredpanda.com/weird-clothing-items-on-sale/?utm_source=duckduckgo&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=organic

Goodness gracious! The Fendi scarf has to be the MOST ridiculous creation though.

My personal favorite is the all plastic see through jeans some company put out. Not only did they look incredibly uncomfortable, but they made noise and squeaked any time you walked and after a day of wearing them over say.. shorts, they got all steamy, clouded up and were never clear again. :lol:

So terrible design, form and function.

Aaannndd you know all this because——
  • mmultanenmmultanen Posts: 972Member Member Posts: 972Member Member

Soooo... you should totally either Google or YouTube "bizarre fashion trends" and see what super weird things have been done in the last say.. 10 years. This is TAME compared to some of the other stupid things companies put out and want us to buy.. like these:

https://www.boredpanda.com/weird-clothing-items-on-sale/?utm_source=duckduckgo&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=organic

Goodness gracious! The Fendi scarf has to be the MOST ridiculous creation though.

My personal favorite is the all plastic see through jeans some company put out. Not only did they look incredibly uncomfortable, but they made noise and squeaked any time you walked and after a day of wearing them over say.. shorts, they got all steamy, clouded up and were never clear again. :lol:

I gave a whole webinar on design form and function today and it did not include plastic jeans. I may have missed the mark.
  • CanesGalacticaCanesGalactica Posts: 4,829Member Member Posts: 4,829Member Member

this is a good start... but really, they should also be high-waisted on one side and low-waisted on the other.

and there needs to be two different kinds of rear pockets and the belt loops shouldn't match.

There also needs to be both a button and a zippered fly.... buttons halfway up, finished with an exposed zipper.

No. Bad. Go sit in the corner.

e2c8k2rtow9n.gif
  • CanesGalacticaCanesGalactica Posts: 4,829Member Member Posts: 4,829Member Member

YouTube is a wild and wacky place. ;)
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Posts: 14,538Member Member Posts: 14,538Member Member

e2c8k2rtow9n.gif

And there should be a mixture of fabrics.... including but not limited to acid wash, velour & leopard print.

e2c8k2rtow9n.gif

And there should be a mixture of fabrics.... including but not limited to acid wash, velour & leopard print.

5bfe8p2ocyxl.gif
  • helow88helow88 Posts: 57Member Member Posts: 57Member Member
    I'm probably going to get a lot of hate for this but...

Girl scout cookies are overpriced, taste cheap, and are too dry.
  • RunHardBeStrongRunHardBeStrong Posts: 32,900Member Member Posts: 32,900Member Member
    helow88 wrote: »
    I'm probably going to get a lot of hate for this but...

Girl scout cookies are overpriced, taste cheap, and are too dry.

No hate from me. Completely agree.