Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Unpopular opinions?!

1515253545557»

Replies

• RastaLousGirlRastaLousGirl Posts: 1,993Member Member Posts: 1,993Member Member
    Not so found of Dreamsicles
  • corinasue1143corinasue1143 Posts: 2,541Member Member Posts: 2,541Member Member
    helow88 wrote: »
    I'm probably going to get a lot of hate for this but...

Girl scout cookies are overpriced, taste cheap, and are too dry.
    But the dollar general store knock offs are pretty good.
  • GymGoddessGoalsGymGoddessGoals Posts: 497Member Member Posts: 497Member Member
    helow88 wrote: »
    I'm probably going to get a lot of hate for this but...

Girl scout cookies are overpriced, taste cheap, and are too dry.

Eh, I don't like them either.
  • earlone1earlone1 Posts: 29Member Member Posts: 29Member Member
    I’m overrated I’ll show you some body thrusting action just say the word lol
  • seltzermint555seltzermint555 Posts: 9,814Member Member Posts: 9,814Member Member
    I can't stand Alamo Drafthouse. Their theme "parties" for various movies are pathetic and to me, it's gross - not cool - to eat Applebee's-level food in the dark.
  • iMagoiMago Posts: 5,033Member Member Posts: 5,033Member Member
    I can't stand Alamo Drafthouse. Their theme "parties" for various movies are pathetic and to me, it's gross - not cool - to eat Applebee's-level food in the dark.

for real. i went to one before and there was like 5 drunk dudes yelling during the last 30 mins of the movie and they didn't make them leave or anything like they claim they do
  • mytyglotzmytyglotz Posts: 52Member Member Posts: 52Member Member
    I love the subsong of the American Crow's hoarse caws and rattles.
    https://allaboutbirds.org/guide/American_Crow/sounds
    edited September 27
  • seltzermint555seltzermint555 Posts: 9,814Member Member Posts: 9,814Member Member
    iMago wrote: »

for real. i went to one before and there was like 5 drunk dudes yelling during the last 30 mins of the movie and they didn't make them leave or anything like they claim they do

Yep. Last night I was at an indie movie theater (not Alamo) where they also have food/drinks and it was a 7 pm showing of Peanut Butter Falcon - not some late night craziness - and a drunk lady fell down the stairs and they had to stop the movie. WTF. I hate that stuff.

My senior mom was with me and she's new to the movies-with-dinner scene and was grossed out smelling peoples' chicken fajitas and burgers. "It's much worse than popcorn" she said. haha
  • Hip_to_be_squareHip_to_be_square Posts: 207Member Member Posts: 207Member Member
    Gatorade is loaded with added sugar and is therefore garbage. NFL should be rehydrating their athletes with Pedialyte, not Gatorade.
    edited September 30
  • cynthiabickhamcynthiabickham Posts: 1,023Member Member Posts: 1,023Member Member
    Chocolate cheese cake is delicious.
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1CArmyVeteranM1A1C Posts: 592Member, Premium Member Posts: 592Member, Premium Member
    Chocolate cheese cake is delicious.

Who can disagree with that opinion?
    Chocolate crust, hot fudge drizzled on, chocolate whipped cream and a chocolate covered strawberry on top
  • s131951s131951 Posts: 2,256Member Member Posts: 2,256Member Member
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    Alkaline water is useless. (we may not yet have discovered its use)

Crunchy peanut butter is better than smooth. (disagree)

Booty > boobs. (agree)

edited September 30
  • kellyjellybellyjellykellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,389Member Member Posts: 9,389Member Member
    I think the asymmetrical jeans selling for $462 is silly and a rip off.

Had to Google what asymmetrical jeans are & all I have to say is WTF?

asymmetrical-jeans-today-main-190906_3ec636b558bcb7473580285c0984bc19.jpg

Sometimes folks try too hard to be different that they miss the school bus altogether. That looks like someone was on a bad trip and had some material and sewing machine.

Those pants would definitely earn someone a spot on People Of Walmart.
  • nooshi713nooshi713 Posts: 3,662Member Member Posts: 3,662Member Member
    s131951 wrote: »

Booty > boobs. (agree)

Well at least we are in agreement on the last part. That is the most important thing.

edited September 30
  • s131951s131951 Posts: 2,256Member Member Posts: 2,256Member Member
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    s131951 wrote: »

Booty > boobs. (agree)

Well at least we are in agreement on the last part. That is the most important thing.

I agree with that as well.