Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Unpopular opinions?!

Replies

• honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 10,662Member, Premium Member Posts: 10,662Member, Premium Member
    I feel that the majority of entertainment today is rehashed shows, movies.
    Comedians seem to have forgotten how to tell a funny without it being about politics.

There is no mainstream originality.
  • polvo71polvo71 Posts: 32Member Member Posts: 32Member Member
    I thought the Super bowl halftime show was terrible.
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 9,283Member Member Posts: 9,283Member Member
    I feel that the majority of entertainment today is rehashed shows, movies.
    Comedians seem to have forgotten how to tell a funny without it being about politics.

There is no mainstream originality.

I think there's just too much nepotism on today's entertainment industry... Simon Cowel is one of the worst things to ever happen to entertainment
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 9,283Member Member Posts: 9,283Member Member
    Curry taste and smells horrid
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Posts: 16,013Member Member Posts: 16,013Member Member

post reported.

• Joeyd727Joeyd727 Posts: 810Member Member Posts: 810Member Member
    The woman on my social media who asks for (MAJOR) help with her rent every month should try to get into subsidized housing or get a roommate.

Or sell her panties online 🤷🏻‍♂️ problem solved 👍
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Posts: 1,149Member Member Posts: 1,149Member Member

It’s the Caribbean curry that kills me, they put too much turmeric or whatever... Masala.
    Stronngg

I like the way the indian people make it, from India, I think they add coconut milk, waters down that harsh taste and smell.
  • iMagoiMago Posts: 5,652Member Member Posts: 5,652Member Member
    i really really hated the last Indiana Jones movies when it first came out. those movies were all about religious artifacts and such, and then the last one had aliens in it?? like what?

but then i sat down and rewatched it like a month ago, and it's actually not THAT bad of a movie. it has a lot of good stuff in it and the acting wasn't bad at all, even Shia Laboofofeofoef's character, because even though he's a weirdo IRL, he's still a good actor.

I think sushi is gross

😯... 💔
  • tinkerhellraisertinkerhellraiser Posts: 5,153Member Member Posts: 5,153Member Member
    I think sushi is gross

well i still hugged this post but 😧😧😧
  • _Miss_chievous__Miss_chievous_ Posts: 1,853Member Member Posts: 1,853Member Member
    I think sushi is gross

😯... 💔

😆
    I think sushi is gross

well i still hugged this post but 😧😧😧

Ok... I'll be honest, I only tried one kind once and I was 13. Maybe my taste buds changed and I'd like it now but in my head I think I don't like it 🤣
  • RoyalFitnessFreak31RoyalFitnessFreak31 Posts: 13Member Member Posts: 13Member Member
    I Love coffee!!! Chipotle is okay... Beyoncé is horrible🤮
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 10,662Member, Premium Member Posts: 10,662Member, Premium Member
    I haven’t listened to the radio in years.
    Hate the ads and the pop music.
  • katarina005katarina005 Posts: 191Member Member Posts: 191Member Member
    Just_Mel_ wrote: »
    Coffee is gross.
    Also, wine is just meh.

Wine is meh? Wine is the po-schizzles! You must not know a quality glass..
  • 13bbird1313bbird13 Posts: 421Member Member Posts: 421Member Member
    Heh... I don't know a quality glass either, but I love the cheap stuff. (It's Friday, and I get my winebox treat tonight!)
  • seltzermint555seltzermint555 Posts: 10,199Member Member Posts: 10,199Member Member

I can tolerate the ads and pop music but what I CANNOT handle is the morning show deejay banter. Oh my goodness, so cringeworthy, in two or three minutes it's like I wanna die...
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Posts: 16,013Member Member Posts: 16,013Member Member

Podcasts are the way to go.

I listen to podcast either about History, Philosophy or Ethics.
  • J_NY_ZJ_NY_Z Posts: 1,334Member Member Posts: 1,334Member Member
    Everyone has done it. Yeah, no, we haven't.