Start of summer is June 21st! 45 pound challege (or what you want to shed)! Join in!

Replies

• JohnnytotheB
    JohnnytotheB Posts: 361 Member
    I just saw this today, and there are 9 weeks left until June 21. I am going to set a goal of losing 18 pounds by then.

You got this! I will send you a friend invite so we can support each other. So far most of us are doing very well!!
  • KristiRTT
    KristiRTT Posts: 346 Member
    Can i join this challenge? Im late to the party- just restarted my journey, but I want to lose 20 pounds by August!
    Summer is 9ish weeks away- would love to lose 10ish by then!!
  • GoddessOna
    GoddessOna Posts: 6 Member
    Count me in...please! Just returned from to MFB and keto after another round with cancer. Treatments/stress caused a big difference in this round...a 18 lb difference. 🤪. I've been wanting to find a challenge that I can actually enjoy and tag..you're it. How does this work? Do I need to be added as part of the group? Thanks and hope everyone is living their brightest light!
  • JohnnytotheB
    Almost there!!!! June 10 today! Updates?
  • Hilogirl2018
    Hilogirl2018 Posts: 687 Member
    I've lost 17.2 lbs since starting! SW: 158, CW: 140.8.
  • a_random_hero
    a_random_hero Posts: 3 Member
    March 17th i weighed in at 241 pounds and havent lifted since high school. Today 204. 37 pounds in 3 months. Also bench 1 rep max went up 120 pounds squat 105 pounds and deadlift 150 pounds!!!!
  • JohnnytotheB
    I've lost 17.2 lbs since starting! SW: 158, CW: 140.8.

Dang!!!! Excellent job!!!!
  • JohnnytotheB
    March 17th i weighed in at 241 pounds and havent lifted since high school. Today 204. 37 pounds in 3 months. Also bench 1 rep max went up 120 pounds squat 105 pounds and deadlift 150 pounds!!!!

WOW! Great results! Keep it up!
  • Hilogirl2018
    edited June 2019
    Just looked up my first post on this thread. On March 11th, I wrote:
    "I'm revising my goal to 20 lbs by June 21st.
    Current weight: 157.8
    Goal weight: 137
    I plan to count calories by logging daily, to increase my fasting window gradually from 12-16 hours, and to stay active here so I can support others. I've never tried to do this with a group, and I'm optimistic!"

GUESS WHAT, I DID IT!!! I'm 137.6 two days in a row now, and it's almost a week before this challenge ends on June 21st! @JohnnytotheB thank you for all the daily support, it has meant so much! I still have about 15 lbs to go before I reach my goal weight, but I'm so happy with my progress so far.
  • JohnnytotheB
    Just looked up my first post on this thread. On March 11th, I wrote:
    "I'm revising my goal to 20 lbs by June 21st.
    Current weight: 157.8
    Goal weight: 137
    I plan to count calories by logging daily, to increase my fasting window gradually from 12-16 hours, and to stay active here so I can support others. I've never tried to do this with a group, and I'm optimistic!"

GUESS WHAT, I DID IT!!! I'm 137.6 two days in a row now, and it's almost a week before this challenge ends on June 21st! @JohnnytotheB thank you for all the daily support, it has meant so much! I still have about 15 lbs to go before I reach my goal weight, but I'm so happy with my progress so far.

YW! Awesome job on reaching your goals! Keep up the great work with your future goals you outlined!!!
  • smallhippo1
    smallhippo1 Posts: 129 Member
    I kind of got lost along the way but on the right track now well done to everyone who stuck it out x
  • Hilogirl2018
    @smallhippo1 Sounds like you are on the right track, and don't be discouraged, you're still here and the summer is young! Start looking ahead to October now- can you see yourself 10-15 lbs lighter by then (or whatever number fits your goals)? How awesome would that be?

Time will pass anyway. Might as well be fitter when it does! You still got this!
  • railroad69
    railroad69 Posts: 7 Member
    Lost 21 so far
  • railroad69
    railroad69 Posts: 7 Member
    Little over 3 weeks
  • sue_01
    sue_01 Posts: 2,683 Member
    I would like to join this challenge.
  • Uttini21
    Uttini21 Posts: 2 Member
    Let's do this. I'm all in
  • JohnnytotheB
    I kind of got lost along the way but on the right track now well done to everyone who stuck it out x

Don't dwell in the past! Move forward, IMO is the best thing to do!
  • sue_01
    I'm ready to move forward! Happy first day of Summer.
  • sue_01
    I will weigh in on Mondays. I have lost my weight but in a year I gained it back due to steroids (twice). last year. I have did lots of walking and different types of exercises, it has made me stronger, just can't lose the belly fat. The doctor last week said to just keep what I am doing.