Who wants to slim down for the summer with me? let's motivate each other

Replies

• Paigemadri
    Paigemadri Posts: 1 Member
    I have been using the app but just found this community. I began recording on March 8, although I started working toward my goal on March 1. I also use the Happy Scale app, which is really nice because it breaks down your goal into milestones. So, even if I gain a little during a given week (which happens), I think about the last milestone I achieved and it keeps me motivated.

March 1: 160.9
    April 16: 149.9

Goal: 125 (maybe a stretch...this is what I weighed 3 kids ago!)
  • AdrienneB1111
    AdrienneB1111 Posts: 11 Member
    Ugh. Went COMPLETELY off the rails last night. 😞 Nothing was satisfying me and I said screw it, I’m going to indulge. So far I’ve only been reducing calories, but to make up for this total cheat I’m going to go for some really long walks. Hopefully the scale won’t go up next week!
  • jeleeneb13
    jeleeneb13 Posts: 1 Member
    Omg. I'm in the same boat and need some help. Need to loose 14lbs
  • MichelleMcKeeRN
    MichelleMcKeeRN Posts: 450 Member
    Seems I am in the same boat as everyone else with the yo-yo weight loss. I would love to lose 15-20 pounds by summer. I would be thrilled to lose 10 by summer and slowly work on the rest, lol. It is coming so quickly! Feel free to add me. 🥑
  • Dopey4running
    Dopey4running Posts: 4 Member
    I see I’m late to the group but would love to join. Are you still accepting new people?
  • MichelleMcKeeRN
    MichelleMcKeeRN Posts: 450 Member
    CW 150.2 lbs
    Goal weight 135 lbs
    I am trier to eat cleaner and drink more water. Hopefully these habits will stick for the long term after I reach my goal weight.
    Feel free to friend me 🌷
  • nikkie2633
    nikkie2633 Posts: 3 Member
    edited April 2019
    Me, I’m down for summer slimming! I haven’t recorded my weight, am I wrong for not doing so? Just really don’t want to get caught up on numbers. The scale drives me crazy.
  • New_me_19
    New_me_19 Posts: 40 Member
    hi everyone , im down 44lbs and have 54lbs to go but would love to join you lovely people on your journey too

feel free to add me
  • etolv
    etolv Posts: 48 Member
    chphelps wrote: »
    I see I’m late to the group but would love to join. Are you still accepting new people?

Welcome!! This thread is always evolving, happy to have you :)
  • gillie80
    gillie80 Posts: 214 Member
    Hey so i've been quiet on here so far. i weighed myself on monday 15th april @ 206lbs. at weigh in this morning i am 203. only got about 21lbs to go! :)
  • ecominimalist35
    ecominimalist35 Posts: 73 Member
    I'm in
  • KweenE13
    KweenE13 Posts: 2 Member
    I’m in!
  • KweenE13
    KweenE13 Posts: 2 Member
    I’ve lost about 10 pounds so far, have 50 more to go.
  • etolv
    etolv Posts: 48 Member
    Weekly update: 17 pounds down, total

March 11 - 184 (starting weight)
    March 18 - 181 (-3)
    March 25 - 179 (-2)
    April 1 - 176 (-3)
    April 8 - 174 (-2)
    April 15 - 172 (-2)
    April 22 - 169 (-3)
    April 22 - 167 (-2)
  • AdrienneB1111
    AdrienneB1111 Posts: 11 Member
    Monday Weigh-in:

April 29 =169.8 (-3.2)

Total loss to date: 12.7

Goal Weight for July 1 = 160lbs (only 9 weeks left)
  • alexab1981
    alexab1981 Posts: 7 Member
    I'm ready! B)
  • bespatter
    bespatter Posts: 73 Member
    Feel free to add me in! I'm currently at 132 and I'd like to be 120 for summer and hopefully 125 for my Slayer concert, lol. That winter weight always gets me. I've kept 45 lbs off for about 15 years now and I log every day and work out a few times every week.
  • Jessicasophiaa
    Jessicasophiaa Posts: 3 Member
    Hey! Wanting to start aswell! Trying to lose 5kg in total!