Friends 200-250lbs ..Let’s get to 199 together!!

1235»

Replies

• ZakViv243
    ZakViv243 Posts: 12 Member
    Hey! I have been up and down and now back up, so I need to get back to the down stage!

SW 256
    CW 243
    GW not sure, but a heck of a lot lower than it is now

Feel free to add me :)
  • eczyzewski92
    eczyzewski92 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone in the thread,
    I've been using MFP for a long while now and just recently decided to start taking part in forum chitchat for motivation. Having a hard time loosing that last 5 lbs to get to One-derland.
    How's everyone doing?

Cw: 204
    Sw:264
    Current goal: 199
    Final goal weight: 220
  • healthytoday55
    healthytoday55 Posts: 3 Member
    I am in! Feel free to add me :)
  • Kellbellz86
    Kellbellz86 Posts: 1 Member
    I started my journey at 297. I was able to reach 220 to become pregnant (including a loss). After that first baby I had reached 240 and was able to get down to my smallest 178. After a second baby I am now stuck at 220 and need to motivate myself to get back to where I was. I was always large and it felt so good being in control of myself. I am so tired with kids and fibromyalgia and Lyme's disease that I need to start really pushing myself again.
  • thenewkayla
    thenewkayla Posts: 313 Member
    I'm in I'm currently 227. And would love to be 199 . That's my pre pregnancy weight. I'm 11m pp. Feel free to add me I need friends for support.
  • Craig_King_1967
    Craig_King_1967 Posts: 93 Member
    Been working hard these past two days, loads of exercise in the gym and really keeping tabs on what I am eating, I know it's only Tuesday but with 3 night shifts ahead of me I have to work twice as hard to get everything in and still manage to work.
    Going to try and get to the gym or go for a swim every day, 30 minutes minimum.
    It's going to be hard but I need to do it for Myself first and foremost
  • keenest37
    keenest37 Posts: 61 Member
    This is awesome. My first goal actually is 199. Today I hit 201. I'm so excited!! I've been doing this for almost 3 weeks now. Was 208 when I started. I was 260 a year & a half ago but lost 50 due to daily walking. My knee started acting up again and I had to stop walking. Put a couple of pounds back on.
    Right now I'm recovering from knee replacement surgery 6 weeks ago. I decided while I wasn't doing much to try and lose weight. I found this app and counting calories has been great! I actually find it kind of fun & challenging. It's like going into a store with a budget and just a certain amount of money to buy what you need. And I thought it would be a pain in the neck!!
    So keep in mind I've lost this 8 pounds with no exercise except physical therapy. I can't wait until I'm healed so I can go back to exercising again!!
    I'm 5' 4". 260 was my highest weight ever. My ultimate goal is 144.
    We cab do this!! I don't want to be fat! Ever! Again!
  • kp7067
    kp7067 Posts: 9 Member
    Girl, why you so extra?!?
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    edited January 2022
    :smile: