Daily Battle With The Scale

Replies

• laceygaywilson
    laceygaywilson Posts: 330 Member
    etolv wrote: »
    Having a good week over here. This morning I weighed in at 156.4

You are crushing it!!! That's amazing!!!
  • laceygaywilson
    My husband has banned me from stepping on the scale for 15 days because of my eating disorder history and I haven’t lost any weight. I’ve just gained and it’s driving me crazy.

Stepping on the scale for me daily was a victory I know many people say it's not wise to weight daily. Right now. My life is crazy and I can't focus on making the scale move. I am super happy where I'm at! I do wanna get to 150! I am not in a rush!! If I put to much pressure on myself then I'll eat and eat and eat. So I'm coasting right now. Maintain and balance!! I was an over eater. Hid to eat. My whole focus was food. I refused to own a scale Because I hated the weight no matter what size I was!! Even at my lowest 130s I hated the scale made me feel fat!! Now that I have learned why the numbers rise and fall I am at peace with the number on the scale!! I wanna be my best!! I have running goals!! Yoga goals!! Calisthenics goals!! The number on the scale is my last goal! Do you!!! You got this!!!!!!
  • laceygaywilson
    Alright y'all!! I have been one stressed cookie!! 165.4 this morning!! I'm happy with the weight I'm at. I wanna be lean and mean and a strong mama machine!!! Soon I will have school uploaded(we homeschool our kids) and more free time on my hands!!! YEEEEEEES!! Then I'm gonna get in a gooooood routine!! I am trying not to stress over not being able to work out right now. Up late doing school up early with work....just gotta get through this season of tornadoes and I'll be back to throat punching workouts!!!
  • laceygaywilson
    5oh1qu866lvr.jpg
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Your doing Awesome!
  • laceygaywilson
    AprilMLowe wrote: »
    Your doing Awesome!

Thank you!!!!!
  • laceygaywilson
    Well 164.6!! Nice!! We went and rode bikes this morning! Been a while!! Jocelyn and I we're feeling the humidity!! Also got my original 30 day fit app back!! Did day 1 medium 2!!!! Killed it!! Also did it in the heat!! Then hot yoga to turn it up a notch!! Be in the school room this morning then nap then yard work the rest of the day!!! Feel better. Still stressed about so much! Stupid insurance.....work....I need a longer stay at da Beach!!!!
  • vollkornbloedchen
    vollkornbloedchen Posts: 2,243 Member
    edited June 2019
    Congrats to obviously winning the battle against your scale.
    Just make sure to realise the really important victories are not measured by pounds.

Just check here:
    https://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/The_Movie_Chair/view/look-what-i-can-do-970814
  • laceygaywilson
    169.....hahahah wow!! Stress!! Ate salty popcorn right before bed!!! Went up 3 lbs from yesterday!! It's salt!!! That is why I am doing this!! Used to freak me out! I'd step on the scale see no change and freak out and not weigh myself for another month!! Not realizing that it may have been what I ate or drank!!! I'll watch my salt the next couple days really guzzle some water and that will fall off!! I am only gonna record my weight in my dairy on Friday each week!! Daily is for here just to see whats the cause and effect from day to day!!! Today I will log my food and water!! Focus on zero stress eating and try to move around each hour since it's office day!!! Did hot yoga this morning and calisthenics!! Wanna bike after dinner tonight!!! Throat punch your goals today LACEY!! GET YA *kitten* IN GEAR!!!
  • laceygaywilson
    167.4 better!! Still salty!! Ate popcorn again yesterday!! Watching movies!!! Just feel anxious and stressed!! Business. Remodeling. Money. The works!!! Then this morning.....an old friend texts me with some BS!! ugh I mean first thing when my eyes opened the stress monster slapped me upside the head. I fought back today!!! I went and ran (1 mile) did some calisthenics.....about to shower and get ready for work!! Today should be easy peasy!!!!! Come home finish uploading school and doing my office stuff! Reset goals done coasting time to grind!! Run 3 miles in 30 mins, finish medium 2 hard 1/2 in my 30 day fit app, hit 150 lbs!!!! Goals y'all!!! Here I go again!!! Gonna use stress as full!! Eat when I'm hungry stop when I'm satisfied and be aware of what I'm consuming!!!! Aaaaahhhhhhhh
  • laceygaywilson
    165.0!!!! Yep see that last gain was all salt!!! This is so amazing to learn and feel ok about the up and down of the scale!!! Ran ....so humid.... calisthenics also humid!! Hot yoga for sure today!!! YEEEEEEEES rolling along now!!!! Woo woo
  • laceygaywilson
    167!! Hahah salt you are my enemy!! I didn't really eat too much salt yesterday I didn't think....we ate out though!! I didn't make great choices food wise!! Lots of water and sex three times yesterday!!! Hubby was all over me! I dunno but my legs look sexy as *kitten*!!! Maybe it's muscle gains!!! Oooooo I'll take that all day long!! I have been crushing the work outs this week!!!!! Y'all have a stellar day!!!
  • Throw the scale away?🤷🏿‍♀️
    I haven't been on the scale in 10 months. I gauge my progress through clothing. Down from 22 size pants to snug size 6. Goal is size 4.

354 days keto 💪 (11 days until ketoanniversary🤨)
  • laceygaywilson
    166 and I now know why the two lbs gains!! My hubby made Aunt Flo come early!!! Sex does it every damn time!!! Hahaha mowed my lawn today talk about a sweat fest!!! Push mowing on my rest day!!! Oh yeah!!! Drank lots of water and stayed under on calories!! Success!!!
  • laceygaywilson
    Totally girled out!! Smashed my goals then.......binge last night boooooooooo I know I was still in the green but .......not cool at all!! Ice cream x3 oops!!! Aunt Flo is a *kitten*!!!! Hahahaha
  • laceygaywilson
    Well I haven't been on the scale in two days!! Aunt Flo is still with us and I went through a tornado with a friend and her crazy *kitten* teenage daughter!! Holy *kitten* it was a crazy couple days!! Today I am having a nice breakfast after supplies and making pancakes for the kids I'm just tired. So gonna take it easy one more day!! Tomorrow back to working out and giving it my all!!! Today is a catch up day!!!! I know I'll feel better if I get some *kitten* done off my to do list!!!
  • laceygaywilson
    169!!!! Alright Aunt Flo gotta go!!! Been eating like crazy!! Time to get back into my routine!! Gotta move my *kitten*!!! Today is a good day!! Work will keep me busy!!! Workout tonight!!! Water water water water!!!
  • laceygaywilson
    169 still!!! Got a short run in this morning and calisthenics!! Work done headed home!! Gonna do some schedule work and then try to move a lil more today!! No empty snacking!!!
  • laceygaywilson
    169.... Longer run today and calisthenics!! Sweat fest!!! Gonna be a marvelous day!!! I will have self control while I'm at home!! I will eat mindfully!! Stick to 1350 today!!! I got this!!!! Protein water FOCUS