• 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,080 Member
    17624 steps
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,573 Member
    Friday 4/26 - Check-in
    Food: a little under
    Water: over
    Workout: 61 minute walk (TRIPLE; I was about done, looked at my watch and saw only 3 minutes to the 1 hour mark so I went up the block and back to get in a few more minutes)
    Steps: 12,069 (DOUBLE)

@Jactop - Here are my baseball stats ^^

Saturday Plans
    Food and water on plan
    Workout : outdoor walk
    Steps: at least 7500

@TeresaW1020 - Congrats on your IF successes!
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69
    Week4
    Saturday
    P. W. 247
    C. W. 246
  • UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,368 Member
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    17624 steps

Great steps say!
  • Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    BB for Friday 4/26

Steps: 15708
    Exercise Minutes: 100
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Digger61
    April Week 4
    Sat
    PW 230
    CW 234
    Up 4 lbs since surgery but i am getting more mobile
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Daily Post Friday
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes walking 8725 steps goal was 9000
    Water 104oz
    Goals/comments 8500 steps no going outside today winter storm today watch carbs up protien
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Week 3
    PW 155.8 (I think)
    CW 156.4
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    digger61 wrote: »
    Digger61
    April Week 4
    Sat
    PW 230
    CW 234

Such good news! Thanks for letting us know you are doing better!
  • Kres567
    ka97 wrote: »
    Week 3
    PW 155.8 (I think)
    CW 156.4

Not bad at all. Hope you are doing well!
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    UTMom81 wrote: »

I’ve done one 20 this week. Planned on a 16 today, but ended up doing 19. I’m down another pound today! :D

That is fantastic!! I'm going to try to do my first 24 hours on Monday but I'm not going to push beyond what I can truly endure. I'm not out to win a medal! :D

Saturday check in
    Calories: under
    Water: over
    Excerice: 40 minutes on the treadmill and then a ton of running around as I lost my mind!

Today was such a cluster!! :s We are having a send-off party for one of our pastor's who is leaving us for his own church. I ordered party trays at Sams and while we were there getting the rest of the stuff the power went off and the sirens came on. It was terrible and after almost 30 minutes they shut down the store and told us to leave. Ugghhhh!! So, I had to go to Walmart and Kroger and try to find substitutes for my platters. The Sams manager did tell me that I would get my money back for the platters. And....I got in a bunch of extra steps today! B):p

Steps for 4/26-11,055

• tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    edited April 2019
    Will put by BB stuff in later, currently feeling a little out of my depth and a little scared...... 2 years ago I could hardly walk 2 miles; since then I have lost weight and got a lot fitter and done a couple of fo walking marathons. But not I have my biggest challenge to date.........I have my confirmation of my entry for a full International Athletics Federation Marathon, I have to run 26.2 miles in October at Loch Ness in Scotland. It's exciting, but also very scary as I have a LOT of training to do now :#
  • tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    digger61 wrote: »
    Digger61
    April Week 4
    Sat
    PW 230
    CW 234

It is to be expected that you would be up, don't push yourself, a lot of that weight will be water weight with your body retaining flids as it seeks to repair the deep tissue damage. You sound like you are doing fantastically well!
  • dee_toronto
    dee_toronto Posts: 65 Member
    Username: dee_toronto
    Weigh in week: Week 4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 174.5
    Today's Weight: 176.5
  • UTMom81
    edited April 2019
    tess5036 wrote: »
    Will put by BB stuff in later, currently feeling a little out of my depth and a little scared...... 2 years ago I could hardly walk 2 miles; since then I have lost weight and got a lot fitter and done a couple of fo walking marathons. But not I have my biggest challenge to date.........I have my confirmation of my entry for a full International Athletics Federation Marathon, I have to run 26.2 miles in October at Loch Ness in Scotland. It's exciting, but also very scary as I have a LOT of training to do now :#

Let me just say I have NEVER had as much confidence in anyone being able to do ANYTHING as I have of YOU being able to run that 26.2 miles in Scotland!!! You can SO do this!
  • UTMom81

I REALLY wish you weren’t half a world away. I’d be thrilled to come cheer you on!!!
  • 19shmoo69
    12147 steps
  • Kres567
    UTMom81 wrote: »

I REALLY wish you weren’t half a world away. I’d be thrilled to come cheer you on!!!

Me too!!!
This discussion has been closed.