WEIGHT NO MORE - April 2019

Replies

• cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Check in for: Monday
    Ate: yes on track
    Water: over 60 oz
    Exercise & steps: 30 minute walk and 11763 steps

yesterday at work went well. i got a lot of stuff done that i needed to do. time for your review letters are all printed and signed. just need to stuff them in then envelopes. paid my folks bills. took care of getting the dog license and ordered his flea and tick medicine. and caught up here. came home and had fish and stir fry for dinner. yummm. mentally i am a wreck.

@sleepymom5 i don't know, i feel like i am spinning. i have been in this cycle before. it usually ends with depression. i am on antidepressants but they don't seem to be helping. the things that i normally do to stop the spinning are not working. which means i need some outside help. it is always such a commitment. i hesitate for to long some times. i just need to find a counselor and make an appt. i almost did it yesterday. today, i promise you, I will.

@DananaNanas you know with your busy life, maintains are good. how are you feeling? you need to remember that life is always going to be busy. you are always going to feel like there is no free time. it is all about priorities. you wouldn't say, "I just don't have time to brush my teeth" or "I just don't have time to get gas in my car" you make the time for things you place importance on. diet and exercise should be way up on the top of your list. your body won't be young forever.

@hope002 are you ok? what's going on? it's not like you to be Sedentary.

@lennoncpa i work in Imlay city. just wow. we will have to get together sometime now that tax season is over.

@twyla77 holey crap. look at that step count. good job. and what a wonderful NSV. who would have ever thought, twyla at the gym at 430 am. lol

@GingerPwr ohhhh i knew that cake was going to really test your resolve. regroup and reset and move on. one desert won't kill ya or get you pregnant.

@Mrsbell8well i agree. something does have to change. i struggle with chronic depression. i have tried all my usual coping mechanisms and they have not worked. so that means i need counseling. i promise i will set that up today.

gotta run. time for exercise. everyone have a great day. i will check back in later.
  • cyndiesstuff
    bffxtjlckd2h.jpg
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,470 Member
    Check in for: Monday
    Ate: Ugh!
    Water: 64 oz
    Exercise & steps: 40 minute and 20 min walks and 10,231 steps

I just haven't been doing well lately. I seem to get it together when I have an occasion coming up(Wedding, going out, holidays etc) but blow it for no reason in my kitchen. I need to follow the advice I give all of you. Not to let slip ups derail you. I know from my rollercoaster weight journey that most, if not all, of my ups on the rollercoaster were because I slipped up and then gave up. I know that now and I need to put a stop to it. I need my head to be in the game and I am feeling overwhelmed with life right now. This is actually something I do have control over so I need to do that. So once again, for today, I am going to meet my little goals, NO SNACKS unless planned, logging food, exercise at least 30 min, at least 10K steps and at least 64oz water . We are going to a Phillies game this afternoon. It is going to be rainy so I am not too excited. I am going to eat before we leave and not eat there. I would be a little more excited if it was nicer out. Gtg if I want to get anything done today.

@DananaNanas Maintains aren't a bad thing, especially with everything you have going on. Hang in there and don't let it get you down. You are so busy, why don't you just plan to maintain until things settle down. Or maybe try to change one SMALL thing. Don't overwhelm yourself, something small that you know you can do. Maybe just one extra glass of water, 500 more steps or no snack unless you plan it. Something small to build on. Good luck this weekend. Hugs!
    @twyla77 Amazing day! Look at those steps AND to the gym at 4am?! You are kicking butt!!
    @hope002 Hope all is ok. Thanks for checking in.
    @julie8468 Super day!! You really have been doing awesome since you have joined this group!
    @GingerPwr That sounds like something I would like! Lol! Just get right back on track, that is what is important. Don't let cake derail how far you have come.
    @Mrsbell8well How far you have come in less than a year! Loved the cupcake and the white pants story. Idk how much longer with my niece. She asked if she could pay rent or do chores because she may have to stay longer. I told her I wanted her to save her money for a deposit on an apartment and I wanted her to spend her time looking for a place and a job, not doing chores. She is unrealistic with money and what things cost. She thinks she can read tarrot cards and afford an apartment in Philadelphia. She graduated with honors from ASU with a journalism degree. She actually was asked to stay and work there but she declined. I would like this to end nicely which would mean she needs to get a place soon.
    @cyndiestuff I feel like you have felt this coming on, I know you have been thinking of reaching out to a counselor for some time now. Please do it today, this isn't going away by itself. I also want you to be in a better place by your wedding so you can enjoy it. Take whatever break or time you need. Hugs! I like that chart, I have never seen that before!
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,470 Member
    nh1lr4diejvp.jpeg

Monday 4/29 Team Weight no more baseball
    @GingerPwr 36 min and 9k steps -single/single
    @Mrsbell8well 30 minutes and 11,592 steps-single/double
    @pacsnc6 Rest day-bunt
    @hope002
    @carlsoda 11,686 steps- double
    @Julie8468 60 min and 8460 steps-triple/single
  • phoebe112476
    phoebe112476 Posts: 269 Member
    Phoebe112476
    Tuesday
    Week 4
    PW: 176
    CW: 174.1
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,426 Member
    @cyndiesstuff – hemp hearts are delicious. My only complaint is since they are small you need to keep rinsing your mouth to get them out of your teeth. I’ve been having them as part of my breakfast and tossed on top a salad at night. They are nutty and sort of citrusy – even Lucy loves the smell of them. They are also a “superfood” but definitely taste much better than kale LOL! Yes I am still keeping my sugars as low as possible. I eat berries and cantaloupe as they have the least amount of sugar. An apple, even with peanut butter will drive me to a craving. They are just SO full of sugar! I am so sorry you are struggling right now but I think making an appt with a counselor will help before it gets worse. Remember you’ve been through so much right now and until you start talking about it you don’t really know how it’s affecting you. I’m sure you will need to have some sort of grieving process when losing your uterus…it’s all part of being a woman.

@pacsnc6 – hope you are feeling better today!

@Mrsbell8well – wow you have really changed so much in 1 year! I am so impressed and congratulations!! All the hard work payed off!!

@sleepymom5 – enjoy the game today even if it’s raining. Sorry about the food yesterday, but today is a brand new day!!

Monday check in:
    Food – great
    Water – great
    Steps – 11,000+ plus about 10 minutes or so of yoga. Just stretching out my sore body!

Have an amazing day team!!
  • lenka1
    lenka1 Posts: 295 Member
    @phoebe112476 what a month you’re having! So many things happening! You’re a superwoman:)

@cyndiesstuff You should definitely schedule your appointment! It will help you to get out what’s bothering you face to face with a professional. I bet you’ll feel more relieved and less stressed out about everything. Hugs and hope you’re having a better day today!

@sleepymom5 enjoy the game! It’s still sunny now an hour away from you :) maybe it’ll hold up!

And today is a new day! Just stick to your plan :)
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Good Afternoon Fat2Fit Challengers

As you all may or may not know, our own Greg ( @navydaddjtc ) lost his mother after a long and difficult illness. In a show of support and to help let Greg know he has our support and is in our thoughts - I ask that each of us pause for a moment of reflection and then post a heart or a rose on the Workout Warriors Team Thread or in your own thread with Greg (@Navydaddjtc) tagged in the message...

Let's help share in his loss and help him through these difficult times...!

Steve

0zdhkfvyob4h.jpg
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    2tr3s5xjoe22.png

@Navydaddjtc sorry for your loss - hope you can find peace
  • cyndiesstuff
    e30xceplbuhw.jpg
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    @cyndiesstuff that would be great! I live and work in Romeo.
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    I’m a bit behind on posts but from some I’ve read I’m reminded that everyone is going through something. Being kind to each and every human we interact with is our responsibility. We all have our ways of doing that. But are we being kind to ourselves? Doing dishes tonight I turned on some music. I have a short playlist that I go to when I need a pick me up. Here’s mine...corney I know but its what perks me up. Showing my age too I guess. Show me your pick me up playlist! Hugs!!

M. trainor- all about that bass
    Partridge family-i think I love you
    G. Gaynor- i will survive
    King harvest- dancing in the moonlight
    David Dundas- jeans on

• DananaNanas
    DananaNanas Posts: 665 Member
    You guys are right. Life is always going to be busy if it keeps going the way it’s going and I keep making the choices that I do. Not slowing down anytime soon anyway.
  • carlsoda
    Baseball 4/30 13,479 steps
  • carlsoda
    I’m a bit behind on posts but from some I’ve read I’m reminded that everyone is going through something. Being kind to each and every human we interact with is our responsibility. We all have our ways of doing that. But are we being kind to ourselves? Doing dishes tonight I turned on some music. I have a short playlist that I go to when I need a pick me up. Here’s mine...corney I know but its what perks me up. Showing my age too I guess. Show me your pick me up playlist! Hugs!!

M. trainor- all about that bass
    Partridge family-i think I love you
    G. Gaynor- i will survive
    King harvest- dancing in the moonlight
    David Dundas- jeans on

I listen to all the new pop Christian music. It always helps uplift me. We are lucky here in Minnesota, we have a few good stations to choose from.
  • carlsoda
    steplaj wrote: »

0zdhkfvyob4h.jpg

@Navydaddjtc -I am so sorry for your loss. Cancer is an awful thing. Both me and my husband are survivors. It’s crazy how many people it hits. Sending prayers...
  • Julie8468
    Julie8468 Posts: 151 Member
    @Navydaddjtc I’m so sorry to hear about your mom’s passing. I have no rose or heart picture to offer you, but am sending you a big virtual hug right now and thinking of you.
  • Julie8468
    Julie8468 Posts: 151 Member
    check in for Tuesday April 30
    Food: logged, under? Totally guessed at food for lunch, had a fancy lentil salad with chicken that I saved half and finished at supper.
    Water: 2L
    Exercise: 90 minutes (strength class + elliptical)
    Steps: 12,507

@hope002 way to go!! Can’t wait to hear what happens tomorrow!
    @nstephenson01 how did yoga go? Love your playlist post! I have dancing in the moonlight stuck in my head now..
This discussion has been closed.