Loosing weight too fast!

2»

Replies

• IamSimonIam
    IamSimonIam Posts: 29 Member
    @erickirb This is pretty much a burst routine, normally I'm 5 days a week, but I went the extra half hour and extra day to have my abs show. I'll be back to 5 days and 1.5 hours in 2 weeks, then I'll slow down even further once I can maintain.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,292 Member
    @erickirb This is pretty much a burst routine, normally I'm 5 days a week, but I went the extra half hour and extra day to have my abs show. I'll be back to 5 days and 1.5 hours in 2 weeks, then I'll slow down even further once I can maintain.

Even 1.5 hours seems excessive unless it is strength followed by cardio.
    Are you following a structured routine or something you put together yourself?

If on your own, I would suggest you check out the list I provided earlier for a structured program, pick from where you fall on the spectrum.
  • IamSimonIam
    I've a structured program. I started my burst January 22nd and have maintained the same weight up to 2 weeks ago. I lost 4lbs in 2 weeks, without changing a single thing and was worried, hense the question I asked. I'm 49, I've been at this a while, however, I've never lost 4lbs in 2 weeks without changing something, it seemed very much against the flow of over 20 years.
  • IamSimonIam
    I've a structured program. I started my burst January 22nd and have maintained the same weight up to 2 weeks ago. I lost 4lbs in 2 weeks, without changing a single thing and was worried, hense the question I asked. I'm 49, I've been at this a while, however, I've never lost 4lbs in 2 weeks without changing something, it seemed very much against the flow of over 20 years.
    Maybe I'm just getting old! 😉😋