who wants to be my weight loss buddy?

2»

Replies

• fanarad
    fanarad Posts: 97 Member
    I'm down! I'm restarting my weight loss journey and could really use some support and tips! Anyone feel free to add me!
  • Pinkee33
    Pinkee33 Posts: 769 Member
    You are looking awesome although you are 100yrs old :wink:
    By the way......WELCOME ! MFP is great platform having wonderful supporting peoples all around. All the best for your journey, we are all with you.:smile:

FYI.... Adjusting your age does affect the amount of recommended calories! Who knew? I was 99 for a bit! lol :laugh:
  • tracimcp
    tracimcp Posts: 21 Member
    I just started also and looking to lose 25 pounds. You can add me:smile:
  • pierogiprincess
    pierogiprincess Posts: 24 Member
    Hi, I just got started 3 days ago and I need all the motivation I can get! Feel free to add me to your buddy list!
  • Carrot1971
    Carrot1971 Posts: 272 Member
    I'm all about weight loss buddies...need all I can get! :)
  • kerbyd13
    kerbyd13 Posts: 46 Member
    Add me! I need motivation too!
  • katymambros
    katymambros Posts: 22 Member
    Hi, I'm Katy, welcome! I'd love to have you as a dedicated MFP buddy! This is only my second week, so I'm new too. I have lost @0 lbs before, and gained it all back and then some, being foolish. I want to train myself to eat healthy again, so far, so good. I look forward to getting to know you!=)
  • annedesiree
    annedesiree Posts: 2 Member
    I'm game to have an online buddy for weightloss motivation too! I think you've gotten a lot of responses, but if someone else on the thread wants to help push one another, let me know!!

Good luck everyone!
  • Feel free to add! Always looking for support buddies! :)
  • jamala19
    jamala19 Posts: 35 Member
    Feel free to add me! Always looking for more support buddies :-)
This discussion has been closed.