Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

crush notes anonymous

Replies

• your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 2,639Member Member Posts: 2,639Member Member
    DC,

🚶🚗ATL🛫🛬EWR 🚕👫🏖🌅🍾💋🎆😏

I am so *kitten* old

It says: DC, sex panther

that’s not what I got

Tell me what you got outta this 🤔

I got that I am old AF. And that there is not an adequate emoji translator on the interwebs. And that Ima stick to piglatin.

Etgay ymay eaningmay?

I'll help. I got [🚶🚗ATL🛫🛬EWR 🚕👫🏖🌅🍾💋🎆😏]

Man drives to Atlanta, flies into an Early Warning Radar, becomes an Uber driver for couples on vacation with possibly an amoeba and champagne

You’re pretty.
  • Behindblue_eyesBehindblue_eyes Posts: 1,000Member Member Posts: 1,000Member Member
    DC,

🚶🚗ATL🛫🛬EWR 🚕👫🏖🌅🍾💋🎆😏

I am so *kitten* old

that’s not what I got

I got that I am old AF. And that there is not an adequate emoji translator on the interwebs. And that Ima stick to piglatin.

Etgay ymay eaningmay?

Man drives to Atlanta, flies into an Early Warning Radar, becomes an Uber driver for couples on vacation with possibly an amoeba and champagne

Bingo!
  • cee134cee134 Posts: 31,835Member Member Posts: 31,835Member Member
    DC,

🚶🚗ATL🛫🛬EWR 🚕👫🏖🌅🍾💋🎆😏

I am so *kitten* old

that’s not what I got

Etgay ymay eaningmay?

TIL that EWR is Newark Liberty International Airport.
  • JustReadTheInstructionsJustReadTheInstructions Posts: 1,735Member Member Posts: 1,735Member Member
    DC,

🚶🚗ATL🛫🛬EWR 🚕👫🏖🌅🍾💋🎆😏

I am so *kitten* old

that’s not what I got

Etgay ymay eaningmay?

You’re pretty.

Be careful, I'm highly susceptible to flattery
  • Reckoner68Reckoner68 Posts: 295Member Member Posts: 295Member Member
    DC,

🚶🚗ATL🛫🛬EWR 🚕👫🏖🌅🍾💋🎆😏

I am so *kitten* old

that’s not what I got

Etgay ymay eaningmay?

That's what I got too
  • Behindblue_eyesBehindblue_eyes Posts: 1,000Member Member Posts: 1,000Member Member
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    DC,

🚶🚗ATL🛫🛬EWR 🚕👫🏖🌅🍾💋🎆😏

I am so *kitten* old

that’s not what I got

Etgay ymay eaningmay?

That's what I got too

Really?!
  • tinkerhellraisertinkerhellraiser Posts: 3,539Member Member Posts: 3,539Member Member
    DC,

🚶🚗ATL🛫🛬EWR 🚕👫🏖🌅🍾💋🎆😏

I am so *kitten* old

that’s not what I got

Etgay ymay eaningmay?

it says “drive to airport in atlanta fly to newark take a cab to meet a girl go to beach [side note: long island? atlantic city? wtf beaches are near Newark??] drink some vino finish big know what i’m saying???”
    DC,

🚶🚗ATL🛫🛬EWR 🚕👫🏖🌅🍾💋🎆😏

I am so *kitten* old

that’s not what I got

Etgay ymay eaningmay?

it says “drive to airport in atlanta fly to newark take a cab to meet a girl go to beach [side note: long island? atlantic city? wtf beaches are near Newark??] drink some vino finish big know what i’m saying???”

She gets it 😉
    So what happened to the amoeba
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    So what happened to the amoeba

There is NO amoeba, Sir 😝
  • JustReadTheInstructionsJustReadTheInstructions Posts: 1,735Member Member Posts: 1,735Member Member
    DC,

🚶🚗ATL🛫🛬EWR 🚕👫🏖🌅🍾💋🎆😏

I am so *kitten* old

that’s not what I got

Etgay ymay eaningmay?

I followed until after vino now I'm lost again
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 2,639Member Member Posts: 2,639Member Member
    DC,

🚶🚗ATL🛫🛬EWR 🚕👫🏖🌅🍾💋🎆😏

I am so *kitten* old

that’s not what I got

Etgay ymay eaningmay?

So the smirk means “do ya dig?”

ETA: maybe we’re going to the shore?

Idk. I was a rockaway beach girl.
    edited August 12
    DC,

🚶🚗ATL🛫🛬EWR 🚕👫🏖🌅🍾💋🎆😏

I am so *kitten* old

that’s not what I got

Etgay ymay eaningmay?

Maybe it's Japanese and we're reading it in the wrong direction
  • tinkerhellraisertinkerhellraiser Posts: 3,539Member Member Posts: 3,539Member Member
    DC,

🚶🚗ATL🛫🛬EWR 🚕👫🏖🌅🍾💋🎆😏

I am so *kitten* old

that’s not what I got

Etgay ymay eaningmay?

when a man and a woman love each other very very much they use their eggplant and peaches and make fireworks
    DC,

🚶🚗ATL🛫🛬EWR 🚕👫🏖🌅🍾💋🎆😏

I am so *kitten* old

that’s not what I got

Etgay ymay eaningmay?

when a man and a woman love each other very very much they use their eggplant and peaches and make fireworks

😂😂 All this 👆
    DC,

🚶🚗ATL🛫🛬EWR 🚕👫🏖🌅🍾💋🎆😏

I am so *kitten* old

that’s not what I got

Etgay ymay eaningmay?

THAT’s WHAT I SAID! in my head
    DC,

🚶🚗ATL🛫🛬EWR 🚕👫🏖🌅🍾💋🎆😏

I am so *kitten* old

that’s not what I got

Etgay ymay eaningmay?

That sounds like a terrible mess
    DC,

🚶🚗ATL🛫🛬EWR 🚕👫🏖🌅🍾💋🎆😏

I am so *kitten* old

that’s not what I got

Etgay ymay eaningmay?

I thought the peach was a butt. I mean, no judgment or anything
  • George_of_the_JungleGeorge_of_the_Jungle Posts: 2,238Member Member Posts: 2,238Member Member
    Like I said. Sex Panther.