never mind

2»

Replies

• tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Still baffles my mind why people drink 200+ calorie energy drinks. Take a 200mg caffeine pill if you need a boost. Its calorie free and costs like 5 cents/pill.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    tmpecus78 wrote: »
    Still baffles my mind why people drink 200+ calorie energy drinks. Take a 200mg caffeine pill if you need a boost. Its calorie free and costs like 5 cents/pill.

right?

Pre-workout...... besides, what's wrong with a lil' black coffee too ?
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Based on the replies, it seems that OP was struggling to get up to 1200 cals. So saving that 200 calories really wouldn't be a positive, assuming her logging was correct, which it seems she didn't want to discuss.
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    She insisted she was barely eating, but didn't seem to be actually weighing and logging her food properly - wouldn't clarify that, like you said!

My point about the energy drinks was that she'd claimed she gained weight on less than 1200 per day, but then also said she'd been drinking four of these things per day. Can't have it both ways, unless she wasn't eating anything.

But yeah, if she's really eating as little these days as she says, a couple of drinks won't harm her calorie goals. It would be better to eat something for those calories, though, unless she really does feel so full that she can't manage any more solid food.

It looks like she's decided that doctors who talk about starvation mode are more knowledgeable than people who've actually been successful in losing weight by using this site as intended, since she hasn't been back to post again after informing us of how "abnormal" she must be.

Well, you can't say we didn't try!