• emeraldwoods4214
    emeraldwoods4214 Posts: 177 Member
    I don’t know what to think
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Lame.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    I was disappointed. I knew John or Arya was going to kill Dany. I wanted John to take the dragon for himself. I didnt see Bran being the king. It was weird that they were like "Ok who wants to be King"
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Loved it.
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    fsszvo1dn6bs.gif
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    My IQ dropped 30 points watching that episode....so glad its over....back to Seinfeld
  • samtarlyonadiet
    samtarlyonadiet Posts: 917 Member
    That was bad.
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Heartbroken about Jon. What a waste.
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Haha oh my, that was worse than the ending to BSG.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    I didn't hate it but I didn't love it. The episode felt like a lot of filler and the last 10 mins felt like eternity. I suppose I was just ready to be done already. Best part was Jon actually stepping up and doing something. Bout damn time.
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    I know I was just joking about Bran wheeling into the iron throne, but, um. CALLED IT! :lol: I was expecting the ending to go a little differently though. Maybe with more conflict. Not just- Tyrion: "How 'bout Bran?" Everyone: "Yeah, alright! Sure."
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,501 Member
    It started off good. The feeling of watching Tyrion walking through all the destruction at least made you feel how devastating it was. But again this whole season didn't mesh. If the point was to tell Jon he was the real heir to the throne, why didn't it play out more as a discrepancy to Dany once she realized that he might not follow her? And Bran KNOWING all along he was going to be King and played it off like "ha ha, I ain't gonna die". Couldn't he have told Jon that Dany was going to kill everyone in Kings Landing before it actually happened and had a much better storyline to confront it? Get like Jon thrown in chains, then she burns the city down, Arya somehow kills more people and frees Jon and then them two plan out how they are going to kill Dany? But I digress. And the special crossbow never came back into play. Sansa had like a 10 minute cameo. Meh.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    It started off good. The feeling of watching Tyrion walking through all the destruction at least made you feel how devastating it was. But again this whole season didn't mesh. If the point was to tell Jon he was the real heir to the throne, why didn't it play out more as a discrepancy to Dany once she realized that he might not follow her? And Bran KNOWING all along he was going to be King and played it off like "ha ha, I ain't gonna die". Couldn't he have told Jon that Dany was going to kill everyone in Kings Landing before it actually happened and had a much better storyline to confront it? Get like Jon thrown in chains, then she burns the city down, Arya somehow kills more people and frees Jon and then them two plan out how they are going to kill Dany? But I digress. And the special crossbow never came back into play. Sansa had like a 10 minute cameo. Meh.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

The whole season felt like it was just thrown together. I wanted to see what fallout after Jon killed Dany. The whole scene of picking a King didn't even make sense. I wasted excitement and anticipation for bleh
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    v5z153ptfvcv.jpg
  • floofyschmoofer
    floofyschmoofer Posts: 209 Member
    Nobody at my job watches so I have nobody to discuss with!
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    ninerbuff wrote: »

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

I'm totally with you about Bran knowing everything all along and basically doing nothing. When Tyrion tell him he should be king... "I don't want it." lol ok Bran.
  • BasedGawd412
    BasedGawd412 Posts: 346 Member
    Awful way to end the show. I turned it off after a hour which was a hour entirely too long.
  • emeraldwoods4214
    emeraldwoods4214 Posts: 177 Member
    arhvbqu3dzwt.jpeg
  • samtarlyonadiet
    samtarlyonadiet Posts: 917 Member
    arhvbqu3dzwt.jpeg

Bran the busted little *kitten*