I want to see your butt

Options
2»

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    sefajane1 wrote: »
    Can I just ask - why do you want a bigger bum? I can remember in my late teens-early twenties (after that, i didn't care!) that you'd ask "Does my bum look big in this?" hoping for a big fat "Nooooo!" Now it seems that that's all anybody wants.
    That's in no way meant as a critism, you do what's good for you, I'm just interested 👍😊

For me it was more about creating shape not necessarily size. After weight loss mine was flat and saggy looking. Though I admit in my quest for shape I added a bit of size to my thighs and backside, but I think I look better with the added shape and size than I did without.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Hulkfan1 wrote: »
    do guys count... I have been working on my buns and legs... lol

I don’t see why not.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    sefajane1 wrote: »
    Can I just ask - why do you want a bigger bum? I can remember in my late teens-early twenties (after that, i didn't care!) that you'd ask "Does my bum look big in this?" hoping for a big fat "Nooooo!" Now it seems that that's all anybody wants.
    That's in no way meant as a critism, you do what's good for you, I'm just interested 👍😊

With Kim Kardashian and Beyonce and J-Lo, etc. it's come back "in style" to have a big butt. Which I think it's ridiculous that a certain body type can be "In style" but that's just me.
  • Rodney_Mckay
    Rodney_Mckay Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    hesn92 wrote: »
    With Kim Kardashian and Beyonce and J-Lo, etc. it's come back "in style" to have a big butt. Which I think it's ridiculous that a certain body type can be "In style" but that's just me.

I'm positive my opinion doesn't matter in this regard as I can't speak on behalf of all the men on the planet, but I think it's safe to assume for most this new trend is not attractive at all.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!