Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

stuff for dinner

Replies

• Vikka_VVikka_V Posts: 8,046Member Member Posts: 8,046Member Member
    z1rjsecod9uz.jpg
    xmklduh8zlct.jpg
    Oven potatoes on parchment paper (little clean up...and eating them off the tray, snacking, grazing) and white wine with ice
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Posts: 8,046Member Member Posts: 8,046Member Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    z1rjsecod9uz.jpg
    xmklduh8zlct.jpg
    Oven potatoes on parchment paper (little clean up...and eating them off the tray, snacking, grazing) and white wine with ice
    Looks good. I want to get you coasters.

Lol, post‐it notes and paper towels for coasters! I gotta show you my bed side table...Nana would be so disappointed at all the water marks on her pretty little antique table, shame on me
  • Kimmotion5783Kimmotion5783 Posts: 407Member Member Posts: 407Member Member
    All this food looks crazy good!
  • tinkerhellraisertinkerhellraiser Posts: 3,959Member Member Posts: 3,959Member Member
    kv6ufbrhkyjz.jpeg

i’m eating this for lunch
  • newmeadownewmeadow Posts: 1,328Member Member Posts: 1,328Member Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Spinach salad with sauteed peppers, sweet onion, corn and tomatoes, dijon balsamic dressing. Not bad but missing something, added sunflower seeds and olives...would be better with black olives and pepitas and avocado I'm thinking
    d0pymbelrfm7.jpg

So pretty

• samtarlyonadietsamtarlyonadiet Posts: 944Member Member Posts: 944Member Member
    All of this food is very nomz compared to the slop I eat for food
  • powerplaymsupowerplaymsu Posts: 107Member Member Posts: 107Member Member
    I made adobo chicken with chipotle on a salad last night and forgot to take a pic! Maybe I'll take a pic of seafood lasagna for Thursday.
  • tinkerhellraisertinkerhellraiser Posts: 3,959Member Member Posts: 3,959Member Member
    d1mw01waicfq.jpeg

@CoffeeAndContour

3 eggs+ 8 oz cream cheese+ vanilla+ 1/4 cup coconut flour + 1/2 t baking soda <3
  • Stormy_KnightStormy_Knight Posts: 616Member Member Posts: 616Member Member
    I drink this for dinner .

oi3yu1nr4cha.jpeg
  • laprimaJennylaprimaJenny Posts: 1,106Member Member Posts: 1,106Member Member
  • powerplaymsupowerplaymsu Posts: 107Member Member Posts: 107Member Member
    Seafood lasagna. Made homemade Alfredo for the sauce...little spinach and paprika for color.
    Picture sucks but it was decadent. 21887ld1j11z.jpg
    edited May 3
  • laprimaJennylaprimaJenny Posts: 1,106Member Member Posts: 1,106Member Member
    anxf1r38jhlo.jpeg

psa
    these were super good

Thanks for sharing. Hopefully I can find these in stores near me. They look yummy
  • DonutEatThatDonutEatThat Posts: 1,162Member Member Posts: 1,162Member Member
    anxf1r38jhlo.jpeg

psa
    these were super good

That looks tasty!