Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

stuff for dinner

Replies

• laprimaJennylaprimaJenny Posts: 1,102Member Member Posts: 1,102Member Member
    jca0onl3pie6.jpg

It's not dinner but this is breakfast

The fruit looks so pretty and appetizing.
  • Tinydancer106Tinydancer106 Posts: 519Member Member Posts: 519Member Member

I I know this about dinners and everything so far looks delish!!! But I kinda love the hell outta your nail polishes...💅😍...so far all three in this thread are gorgeous 👍
  • tinkerhellraisertinkerhellraiser Posts: 3,913Member Member Posts: 3,913Member Member

I I know this about dinners and everything so far looks delish!!! But I kinda love the hell outta your nail polishes...💅😍...so far all three in this thread are gorgeous 👍

thank you <3
  • tinkerhellraisertinkerhellraiser Posts: 3,913Member Member Posts: 3,913Member Member
    today i pickled green beans

ynexjoff56ka.jpeg
  • irishiwasfitteririshiwasfitter Posts: 547Member Member Posts: 547Member Member
    I don’t have any photos of it as it’s been mauled already but I had a vegan burger with sriracha sauce, lettuce, peppers and sweet potato fries
  • LiftingSpiritsLiftingSpirits Posts: 1,749Member Member Posts: 1,749Member Member
    I didn't know this thread existed. Last night I had lamb for the first time and it was amazing. Next time I will snap a photo.
    I didn't know this thread existed. Last night I had lamb for the first time and it was amazing. Next time I will snap a photo.

i just saw lamb at grocery today and thought about getting it but i’ve never had it
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Posts: 8,042Member Member Posts: 8,042Member Member
    I had a tortilla with hot sauce rolled up like it could have been a cute pinwheel...but i didnt cut it, just ate it straight on
    ...no regrets, wish I had peanut butter to do the same to too!
    edited August 26
    fo2dobzh1774.jpg
    Lol extra points for my lovely place setting? 🤷😂

Actually the tomatoes are the star in this half Sammie ( turkey, baby swiss, spring mix, red onion, 🍅and lite mayo)
    This is my first year growing them and I hate when I eat more than I grow because once I tried them the store bought taste like well...pretend tomato🤷?

Anyway there you go!😏
  • irishiwasfitteririshiwasfitter Posts: 547Member Member Posts: 547Member Member
    3qa5wlewxc41.jpeg

Homemade salted chilli tofu, curried chickpeas and steamed greens
    c5gyjcsfr4o5.jpeg

Courgetti spaghetti, homemade pasta sauce and gluten free sweet potato fries
    7st0gt2vrvcy.jpeg

Homemade gluten free vegan protein pancakes. I’ll probably make pizza later 😂
    edited September 2
  • _Miss_Chievous_Miss_Chievous Posts: 511Member Member Posts: 511Member Member
    yy1q199pac4c.jpg
    My little girl starts school tomorrow so I took her for lunch at her favorite Mexican restaurant.
    pptpad36mwyt.jpeg

Ayeee so I did make pizza haha too greedy for my own good

Home made chickpea base gluten free vegan pizza 🍕 🌱 👩🏻‍🍳

Base - can of chickpeas, 1 flax seed egg, pink salt, black pepper, garlic granules and Italian herb seasoning all smooshed together then flattened into a pizza shape on top of baking parchment paper greased with some extra virgin olive oil

Sauce was also homemade - carton of passata, a squeeze of tomato purée, a tbsp organic maple syrup as a sweetener to balance out the bitterness, pink salt, black pepper, Italian herb seasoning with a sprinkle of chilli flakes. I use this over 3-4 days on courgetti spaghetti, chick pea pizzas and as a dip for some things.

Topped with pulled Thai curry jackfruit, kale and nutritional yeast as a cheese substitute and added vitamin B12.
    gc13jvqu1tdn.jpeg

Homemade vegan and gluten free cottage pie/casserole using lentils and blackbeans
    @irishiwasfitter u seriously need to do a food blog your pics are awesome and it seems like a bunch of people would love to know how to cook that stuff <3
    edited September 3
    @irishiwasfitter u seriously need to do a food blog your pics are awesome and it seems like a bunch of people would love to know how to cook that stuff <3

Agree!!!❤

Agree!!!❤

Aw thankyou ladies!! 💓💓

I have actually just started a blog which is going to be cruelty free beauty reviews, vegan and gluten free pcos friendly recipes etc etc :)
  • _Miss_Chievous_Miss_Chievous Posts: 511Member Member Posts: 511Member Member
    6lburl19v8ae.jpeg

I'll have the one with the gummy worms 😋