Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

stuff for dinner

1234568»

Replies

• DonutEatThatDonutEatThat Posts: 1,084Member Member Posts: 1,084Member Member
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Posts: 8,042Member Member Posts: 8,042Member Member
    6lburl19v8ae.jpeg

been fantasizing about!!!
    ...which one is yours?!!
    I pick the gummy worm one!!

Random memory...high school lunch for me was frozen yogurt with toppings...teddy grahams and gummy bears, or chip truck fries
  • mmultanenmmultanen Posts: 972Member Member Posts: 972Member Member
    I have an employee who once spent more than 500 dollars in 6 months on fro-yo. 😂

I would take sprinkles and M&Ms please.
  • _Miss_Chievous_Miss_Chievous Posts: 511Member Member Posts: 511Member Member
    My mom wants me to gain the weight I've lost these past few weeks so she brought me some cake. I will not say no to cake😋

3rkyljlenaey.jpg
  • DonutEatThatDonutEatThat Posts: 1,084Member Member Posts: 1,084Member Member
    My mom wants me to gain the weight I've lost these past few weeks so she brought me some cake. I will not say no to cake😋

3rkyljlenaey.jpg

Dang that looks amazing! 🤤
  • tinkerhellraisertinkerhellraiser Posts: 3,913Member Member Posts: 3,913Member Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    6lburl19v8ae.jpeg

...which one is yours?!!

Random memory...high school lunch for me was frozen yogurt with toppings...teddy grahams and gummy bears, or chip truck fries

mine has granola and coconut and fruit bc i’m the grownup and got to set good example by eating candy only in secret
  • George_of_the_JungleGeorge_of_the_Jungle Posts: 2,541Member Member Posts: 2,541Member Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    6lburl19v8ae.jpeg

...which one is yours?!!

mine has granola and coconut and fruit bc i’m the grownup and got to set good example by eating candy only in secret

I admire your desire to lead by example. This is why it pains me to point out that no one followed it. Next time, go for the candy! :smiley:
  • r3d_butt3rfly_r3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 759Member Member Posts: 759Member Member
    ehfs7ivz3ng0.jpg

Tacos al pastor 😋
  • _Miss_Chievous_Miss_Chievous Posts: 511Member Member Posts: 511Member Member
    5jnwmkapgdv8.jpg
    It's the best my stomach can handle today