• MarissaRiv23
    MarissaRiv23 Posts: 406 Member
    jtlqa7ut2mca.jpeg
    Leg day is a good day!

Legs are look amazing! 👏🏼👏🏼
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    ii9u50b9v8sl.jpeg

I have finally decided to stop being so fixated on the scale. My body has been through so much these last 3 years and I appreciate every workout and healthy meal that has helped me lose over 100lbs.

Note to self- Be kinder to yourself and celebrate even the smallest changes. 💪🏼

Wow, 100 pounds that is insanely amazing. And you look absolutely amazing Congratulations on your success.
  • MarissaRiv23
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    ii9u50b9v8sl.jpeg

I have finally decided to stop being so fixated on the scale. My body has been through so much these last 3 years and I appreciate every workout and healthy meal that has helped me lose over 100lbs.

Wow, 100 pounds that is insanely amazing. And you look absolutely amazing Congratulations on your success.

Thank you! ❤️
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    As always this place is on fire with so many good looking people.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    ii9u50b9v8sl.jpeg

See.....it proves my point that when you get to where you want you can stop focusing on the scale. It’s my opinion but I still believe it. You look fantastic Marissa! Great words of advice.
  • MarissaRiv23
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    ii9u50b9v8sl.jpeg

See.....it proves my point that when you get to where you want you can stop focusing on the scale. It’s my opinion but I still believe it. You look fantastic Marissa! Great words of advice.

Thanks, Mel! ❤️

I completely agree with how you feel about the scale.
  • 2Racks
    2Racks Posts: 3,677 Member
    PopRox90 wrote: »
    jbsw6f6mwnqu.jpg

hike and leg day completed <3

Nice work, looking happy 🙂
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    PopRox90 wrote: »
    jbsw6f6mwnqu.jpg

hike and leg day completed <3

Alright, close it up. Internet is closed, you win Rox, you win. Dear lord almighty....
  • coachchbrown
    coachchbrown Posts: 37 Member
    ii9u50b9v8sl.jpeg

That is amazing .. 100 lbs., congrats and great work. Hard work pays of, you loo great!
  • PopRox90 wrote: »
    ftww6k0zupmo.jpg

out with the old, in with the new!! <333333

Your make up is on point! You’re gorgeous.
  • TRI_39
    TRI_39 Posts: 51 Member
    edited October 2020
    zeolmtc2i4jh.jpg
    Hello! First time posting here :smile:

• Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    zeolmtc2i4jh.jpg

Hi 👋 welcome
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    zeolmtc2i4jh.jpg

Gorgeous pic, welcome to the community.
  • tiffanytxxx
    tiffanytxxx Posts: 7 Member
    zeolmtc2i4jh.jpg

Hi 👋 welcome

Thanks! I sent a friend request your way!