The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: Β»
    5ofseven wrote: Β»
    8km733bioffa.jpeg

Moved to the Sierra Nevada, turned 50, took up snowshoeing and back country skiing to augment hiking. Haven't lifted much, though I'm getting back into it now that our local numbers have dropped sufficiently to be safe in the gym.

Why was I picturing a completely different face while reading all your quips and fun stuff? Isn't it weird what images our mind creates from just words?
    Very nice pics BTW!

And everyone else that have posted, all looking very very nice! Love putting faces to your words!

And I completely agree about making disagree-ers stand behind why they disagreed. Let's see exactly who's 'out there'. I've learned(mostly) not to let the negativity bother me. I don't agree with everybody in my life so why should here(and other people)be any different. FTR, I think I've disagreed with maybe 4-5 posts before and they earned them. :)

The real question is, what/who did you visualize?

Humans are fantastic at stringing data points together, it's one of our unique abilities. And then we spend time berating our fast conclusion systems with our slow thinking side that "knows better" or is "more equitable". So whatever the visualizations were, they're born of the ways we process information, some of which may be related to lobsters/various other crustaceans. Don't be too hard on yourself if it wasn't flattering, or conversely if you're disappointed by the real product. :bigsmile:
  • garn76
    garn76 Posts: 56 Member
    073msccloz0h.jpg

Stunning!
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    tams_89 wrote: Β»
    Happy Friday 9mrjev39xlud.jpg

Happy Friday πŸ€—
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    Happy Friday pkdk32n37gs5.jpeg

🧐
  • bishopjulia
    bishopjulia Posts: 205 Member
    5ofseven wrote: Β»
    Happy Friday pkdk32n37gs5.jpeg

🧐

What’s with the emoji
  • HighTower_77
    HighTower_77 Posts: 28 Member
    @tams_89 & @bishopjulia both looking great, have a good weekend.
  • bishopjulia
    bishopjulia Posts: 205 Member
    @tams_89 & @bishopjulia both looking great, have a good weekend.
    You tooooo!! πŸ˜‰
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Already in sweats and on the couch, so I guess it’s safe to say my productivity for the day has reached an end πŸ˜‚. Have a wonderful weekend all πŸ–€

p1b1ivw00b1k.jpeg

πŸ‘‹πŸΌ
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    Already in sweats and on the couch, so I guess it’s safe to say my productivity for the day has reached an end πŸ˜‚. Have a wonderful weekend all πŸ–€

p1b1ivw00b1k.jpeg

So pretty! Have a great weekend ❀
  • jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member

p1b1ivw00b1k.jpeg

πŸ‘‹πŸΌ

☺️😁😘
  • jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member

p1b1ivw00b1k.jpeg

So pretty! Have a great weekend ❀

Thank you! Same to you lady 😘❀️
  • Humadog21
    Humadog21 Posts: 1,601 Member

p1b1ivw00b1k.jpeg

Sounds like a great start to the weekend! Looking good. Enjoy!
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    a7hkkj9aujyj.jpeg

Just a little 4 piece!

🀩Billy!! Good to see you over here.