The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Options
1126412651267126912701591

Replies

  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    From last night in Chicago. So much fun!

    t9jjhialzztv.jpg

    Beautiful 😍 I hope you had a great time
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    v6s168hy9gkc.jpg


    I need a nap. I hope you all are having a great Tuesday!

    My fav person 🥰
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    LyssieLou wrote: »
    706ybfrifq73.jpg

    Happy Tuesday 😊
    Welp I took my first selfie last night... didn't even dress up.. jeans and a sweatshirt, sorry everyone.. this isn't my thing but I wanted to join all you beautiful people ❤

    *I don't even know if I posted it correctly haha

    Glad you posted one ❤
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,540 Member
    Options
    LyssieLou wrote: »
    706ybfrifq73.jpg

    Happy Tuesday 😊
    Welp I took my first selfie last night... didn't even dress up.. jeans and a sweatshirt, sorry everyone.. this isn't my thing but I wanted to join all you beautiful people ❤

    *I don't even know if I posted it correctly haha

    I knew it. HOT!
  • LyssieLou
    LyssieLou Posts: 32 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options


    Thanks! You're too sweet 💕

  • LyssieLou
    LyssieLou Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Random question, how do you quote someone's reply/quote ...If that makes sense?
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,192 Member
    Options
    LyssieLou wrote: »
    Random question, how do you quote someone's reply/quote ...If that makes sense?

    mfj1kg4a72lm.jpeg
  • LyssieLou
    LyssieLou Posts: 32 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Thanks so much!
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    v6s168hy9gkc.jpg


    I need a nap. I hope you all are having a great Tuesday!

    You look lovely J. I hope you got that nap in 💗
  • amyoliverhoyles
    amyoliverhoyles Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    T4Y94 wrote: »
    zn652pu6tdo2.jpg
    Happy Tuesday friends! ❤

    You have the most beautiful blue eyes 😊
  • T4Y94
    T4Y94 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    T4Y94 wrote: »
    zn652pu6tdo2.jpg
    Happy Tuesday friends! ❤

    You have the most beautiful blue eyes 😊

    Awww thank you so much!!
  • LyssieLou
    LyssieLou Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    LyssieLou wrote: »
    706ybfrifq73.jpg

    Happy Tuesday 😊
    Welp I took my first selfie last night... didn't even dress up.. jeans and a sweatshirt, sorry everyone.. this isn't my thing but I wanted to join all you beautiful people ❤

    *I don't even know if I posted it correctly haha

    You did great!

    Thank you 💕 And I too hope you got that nap in!
  • LyssieLou
    LyssieLou Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    LyssieLou wrote: »
    706ybfrifq73.jpg

    Happy Tuesday 😊
    Welp I took my first selfie last night... didn't even dress up.. jeans and a sweatshirt, sorry everyone.. this isn't my thing but I wanted to join all you beautiful people ❤

    *I don't even know if I posted it correctly haha

    I knew it. HOT!

    Haha well thank you 🖤 I very much appreciate you saying that!
  • LyssieLou
    LyssieLou Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    T4Y94 wrote: »
    zn652pu6tdo2.jpg
    Happy Tuesday friends! ❤

    I love your hair!! Beautiful 💕
  • T4Y94
    T4Y94 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    LyssieLou wrote: »
    T4Y94 wrote: »
    zn652pu6tdo2.jpg
    Happy Tuesday friends! ❤

    I love your hair!! Beautiful 💕

    Awww thank you sweets!! ❤
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    v6s168hy9gkc.jpg


    I need a nap. I hope you all are having a great Tuesday!

    Happy Tuesday Jenni, you're looking gorgeous as always.