The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Options

Replies

• tigrig
    tigrig Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    mfowler883 wrote: »
    Okay, I'll play along since I just took this...had to pick up a shirt from the tailor. I don't think I have a fat neck, but if I buy a shirt with a collar that fits, the chest is baggy and the sleeves are a mile long.

-m

I have the same problem with shirts, I always feel choked and it never fits right. I think you look great.

Fitted collared shirts seem to be the only way to get close to fitting right unless you go for a tailored shirt. I've got an 18" neck and I have to either get the slim fit or extra slim fit depending on the brand
  • ACDodd
    ACDodd Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    NOT me. :)
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,191 Member
    Options
    ACDodd wrote: »
    NOT me. :)

Why not
  • ElMeroKeeQue
    ElMeroKeeQue Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    vlz21m4l8730.jpeg

This is the face of a girl who is officially down 30 lbs in 3 months; so freakin happy that I’m finally “doin the damn thing!” ☺️

Great job! That’s a huge win!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    Options
    vlz21m4l8730.jpeg

This is the face of a girl who is officially down 30 lbs in 3 months; so freakin happy that I’m finally “doin the damn thing!” ☺️

That is awesome, congratulations!
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    vlz21m4l8730.jpeg

Nice work. Consistency is key keep it up
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    tigrig wrote: »
    When you get notifications of mentions in the thread but it comes up permission denied when you click on it so you post a goofy pic in the actual thread

This was last night when everything that touched my skin irritated it(I'm an old man and came down with the shingles) My mom said she had a soft robe that'd feel great and this is what she brings by. At least it makes my arms look big
    87r5g0bfnz9u.jpg
    I’m so sorry you’re suffering right now. I think it’s adorable how much your mama loves you though
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,191 Member
    Options
    When you get notifications of mentions in the thread but it comes up permission denied when you click on it so you post a goofy pic in the actual thread

This was last night when everything that touched my skin irritated it(I'm an old man and came down with the shingles) My mom said she had a soft robe that'd feel great and this is what she brings by. At least it makes my arms look big
    87r5g0bfnz9u.jpg

Oh no feel better. We're you able to get the meds for it? I can tell you they work!! Had it twice, first time I got the meds rik late, second time I didn't hesitate
  • crazyhorse8
    crazyhorse8 Posts: 617 Member
    Options

87r5g0bfnz9u.jpg

So Sorry....that can be so painful!! Be careful with
    that because if it gets into the eye area it can cause blindness. Happened with a friend of mine. Take care of yourself.
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    2pplwajn7ef5.jpeg

You look like an actress plucked out of a classic movie 😍
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,703 Member
    edited December 2022
    Options
    2pplwajn7ef5.jpeg
    Beautiful 😍
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,493 Member
    Options
    2pplwajn7ef5.jpeg

You look like an actress plucked out of a classic movie 😍
    cmsienk wrote: »
    2pplwajn7ef5.jpeg
    Beautiful 😍

Thank you ladies ❤️
    I wish I could put my makeup on properly like this.
    I have pretty much given up.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options

87r5g0bfnz9u.jpg

Air hugs. I had shingles and couldn’t wear jeans cause they hurt my skin. You’re gonna look funny at work without ‘em. At least mom got you something warm and soft to wear instead.
  • mitzbitzz
    mitzbitzz Posts: 34 Member
    Options

87r5g0bfnz9u.jpg

Bahahah @tigrig this just made my day (also knowing your pretty much recovered by now). Pink looks good on you love