Tell me something embarrassing about yourself.

Replies

• your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    anl90 wrote: »
    I am slightly (ok a lot) obsessed with the man in my profile pic. (BLESS anyone who knows who it is.)

james spader?

Is it?
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    I am slightly (ok a lot) obsessed with the man in my profile pic. (BLESS anyone who knows who it is.)

james spader?

james spader?

Is it?

Aww, yay! You both guessed correctly. :)
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member

Robert California? :laugh:

Ugh, my FAVORITE. Don't get me started...lol :D
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member

james spader?

james spader?

Is it?

Aww, yay! You both guessed correctly. :)

He was such a cute lil prick back in the day
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member

Ahhh I'll never forget when I saw the movie Stargate for the first time as a kid <3
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    I only get exercise through video games.

If I don't have to walk somewhere I won't. I'm lazy as heck. But if it's a game, I'll play until I can't physically move.

Well. That and sword fighting.

I'm just a huge nerd.
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Had a great yoga session at home..some meditation..felt great
    Carried laundry upstairs to put away, and have no idea but pulled something in my back....hurt like hell...getting older sucks..LOL
    I hurt myself literally doing nothing...
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Terytha wrote: »
    I only get exercise through video games.

If I don't have to walk somewhere I won't. I'm lazy as heck. But if it's a game, I'll play until I can't physically move.

Well. That and sword fighting.

I'm just a huge nerd.

I don’t exercise because I have arthritis and after having multiple spinal blocks every two weeks for months I have permanent nerve damage and if I stand for more than 30 minutes I’m in excruciating pain. But I do feel the play a game til I physically can’t move. That and when I play with my sons or go all in on cleaning.
  • rickiimarieee
    kimber0607 wrote: »
    Carried laundry upstairs to put away, and have no idea but pulled something in my back....hurt like hell...getting older sucks..LOL

Girl I feel this my back is really bad because I have permanent nerve damage after having multiple spinal blocks. So it hurts all the time but if I do something for more than 30 minutes or lift something heavy my back feels like it’s broken. I folded clothes and put them away and went through clothes yesterday for 10 hours straight and haven’t been able to move since I stopped cleaning yesterday.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member

Girl I feel this my back is really bad because I have permanent nerve damage after having multiple spinal blocks. So it hurts all the time but if I do something for more than 30 minutes or lift something heavy my back feels like it’s broken. I folded clothes and put them away and went through clothes yesterday for 10 hours straight and haven’t been able to move since I stopped cleaning yesterday.

Hugs lady, to you and anyone else who has chronic pain

I'm pretty pain free, except for what I create for myself
    ...the things you take for granted
  • Vikka_V
    Ok, so my lateral incisors (on the top, had to Google the tooth name, dont know if the bottom are called the same!) stick out a bit and sometimes I get a glance of myself in a mirror and they are "stuck" on my lip
    ...lololol....such a goofy look!

And! you can see imprints often on my bottom lip, even if the teeth arent hanging out.

Its funny 'cause for natural no braces teeth, mine look really straight and well aligned...but for those 2 *kitten*!
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,555 Member
    g2xjbamr7it9.gif
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    i have a tendency to sleep walk naked in public .....even when i sleep fully clothed with a door locked. :/
  • Vikka_V
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    i have a tendency to sleep walk naked in public .....even when i sleep fully clothed with a door locked. :/

is this like sarcasm?
    Because it's a real fear for me!

btw, nice abdomen!
  • samtarlyonadiet
    samtarlyonadiet Posts: 917 Member

Do you need a roommate?
  • rickiimarieee
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Hugs lady, to you and anyone else who has chronic pain

I'm pretty pain free, except for what I create for myself
    ...the things you take for granted

I definitely took mine for granted as well before my health started declining after having my first baby and then after my second baby my health just got so much worse. Before my pregnancies I was as healthy as a horse, but I guess my body couldn’t handle being pregnant or whatever and my kidneys started shutting down (they now have permanent damage and I’m suppose to be getting stents in every month but haven’t went back in for an ultrasound because the surgeries are getting too much for me. Currently on my 26th surgery) arthritis, permanent nerve damage in my back, heart problems, memory issues, and possibly cancer (have swollen lymph nodes they keep taking out that just keep spreading and infecting others and growing back) and none of this happened til after I had my first child.
  • rickiimarieee

Lmao I’m terrified of doing this as well. Don’t know if you’re being serious or not but.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    edited May 2019
    Vikka_V wrote: »

is this like sarcasm?
    Because it's a real fear for me!

btw, nice abdomen!

nah was serious iv gotten myself arrested and placed in an intensive sleep study. Luckily seems mostly under contol now. Maybe once a year. Also thank you :)

Do you need a roommate?

LOL. Always :p
  • Mm2Hh7
    Mm2Hh7 Posts: 1,673 Member
    I love plants but I can’t seem to keep them alive! I read how to care for them and I still end up killing them. 😞
    Thank God kids are easier to keep alive! 😅