Tell me something embarrassing about yourself.

Options
123457»

Replies

• CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    I have this thing where if I get sharp unexpected pain I’ll pass out, twice I’ve passed out from slamming my hand in doors, and then one other time in Jr High I was in science class passing out papers with this dude and we were goofing and he hit me in the nads and then a full 3 minutes later I went down. Sure crazy story. BUT the night before my girlfriend had broken up with me so EVERYONE was like Amanda broke your heart and then you almost died. And it was stupid.

Also one time I had really painful gas and passed out on the toilet
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    I have this thing where if I get sharp unexpected pain I’ll pass out, twice I’ve passed out from slamming my hand in doors, and then one other time in Jr High I was in science class passing out papers with this dude and we were goofing and he hit me in the nads and then a full 3 minutes later I went down. Sure crazy story. BUT the night before my girlfriend had broken up with me so EVERYONE was like Amanda broke your heart and then you almost died. And it was stupid.

Also one time I had really painful gas and passed out on the toilet

Jesus. I’ve never seen anyone pass out from being hit in the nads. When I get super sharp pain in my stomach I throw up lol. I’d rather have that then pass out! Is your pain tolerance pretty high or not really?
    When I first got pregnant, the hormones make your body crazy and you have bad gas and diarrhea. I remember being at a party with family when it hit me so here I am in the bathroom throwing up aggressively, then *kitten* then throwing up then *kitten*. It was the most disgusting thing that’s ever happened to me. 😂😂
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Mm2Hh7 wrote: »
    I love plants but I can’t seem to keep them alive! I read how to care for them and I still end up killing them. 😞
    Thank God kids are easier to keep alive! 😅

I can’t keep plants inside alive (even by the sunlight they still can’t get enough) but outside I can keep my garden alive and constantly picking out the weeds and everything.
    But I seen a IUD birth control commercial yesterday that has a woman with a dead plant and she says “if I can’t keep this plant alive, what makes me think I can take care of a kid? That’s why I try “insert IUD name here”.
    So that’s funny you say that! I was watching it and like I can’t keep a plant alive but I have three kids that are perfectly healthy and well taken care of, completely two different things!
  • New_me_19
    New_me_19 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    im a WOW and overwatch gamer too but definitely not embarrassed of it
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    I love plants but I can’t seem to keep them alive! I read how to care for them and I still end up killing them. 😞

Get a jade and ficus. Super easy to keep alive.

• dlbohl1991
    dlbohl1991 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Going through a divorce and she’s pregnant with my son...
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    I'm socially awkward and it's embarrassing. 😳
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    I tend to over share when I get talking then regret it

Oh lord this is me to a T.
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    I tend to over share when I get talking then regret it

omg, same here! If someone asks, I'll be so honest they won't want to talk with me again. So frustrating to know where the line is.
    LyndaBSS wrote: »

you and me both mate.

My mom is the same way. We have a running joke about it, in our family. We say she has a black thumb, instead of a green one.
  • ghudson92
    Options

Same. I constantly make social mistakes.
  • InkgirlKC
    InkgirlKC Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm not really embarrassed about it but a few years ago on vacation I apparently put on daily shows while utilizing an outdoor shower. :D
  • ghudson92
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    I can't do small talk, don't worry about it, I think many of us just have a different brain!

(ok I can a little bit, but it's not natural, it's me shoving words out)

I can kind of do small talk, I get by, just about :lol:

Oddly enough I find texting the hardest, I think because I can't actually see how the person has responded.