WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MAY 2019

Replies

• fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,101 Member
    Heather - So sorry for your loss <3
  • OregonMother
    OregonMother Posts: 1,558 Member
    She used her chosen name, Malaika Rose Stanley.
    That is in the past tense because she died this morning. I'm so glad she didn't linger on.
    Don't know what I feel yet as I've only just heard.

I'm all dressed up in my red dress to go to the restaurant. Not logging it.

Thank you my friends for being so supportive. <3

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx

Blessings and peace to you, Heather. I am sorry for your loss. Even though expected, all losses are felt deeply.

Felicia
    Willamette Valley, Oregon
  • bananasandoranges
    bananasandoranges Posts: 2,410 Member
    Michele,
    it would be easier if we could search by name. woohoo for getting to the same. I didn't quite get the newcomer's thing.Is it that you are having a potluck and newcomers aren't suppose to bring something? or something else?
  • LisaInAR
    LisaInAR Posts: 2,020 Member
    Thinking of you, Heather.
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Heather((((( <3 )))))).
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Heather, So sorry to hear of your friends passing. Hugs and thinking about you during this time.💖
    💖Rebecca
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,189 Member
    The menu.
    rvbn2t39mm2l.jpg
    The cuttlefish and squid ink linguine. Don't laugh!!!!!!
    1be2h7h9ts63.jpg
    :D:p:o
    Heather UK XXXXXX

• KJLaMore
    KJLaMore Posts: 2,827 Member
    Heather- You are probably asleep for the night; just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you and sending lots of love to you, Ros' family and friends. I think remembering her by living life to the fullest is the best way to honor her! I remember the picnic picture and was hoping you would post it again! Look at all of the lovely smiles of friends! Hugs and much love! <3 KJ
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,040 Member
    Heather sorry for your loss. Prayers!
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,499 Member
    6hb0h0hjw378.jpeg
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,745 Member
    Heather ... so very sorry for your loss. I agree wholeheartedly with what Kelly said. Living life to the fullest is the best way to honor those who go before us.

Beth
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,902 Member
    :'(<3Heather, I am so sorry for your loss.
  • ginnytez
    ginnytez Posts: 1,325 Member
    Sorry for your loss Heather. You were lucky to have such friend.
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,499 Member
    stats for the day:

bike ride hm 2 gym- 6.53min, 13.7amph, 150mhr, 1.57mi= didn't record
    apple watch- 61c
    HELIX MACHINE- 30min, 109ahr, 128mhr, 51arpm,lvl7, 3.24mi= 237c
    apple watch- 158c
    bike ride gym 2 dome- 5.02min, 17.6amph, 134mhr, 1.47mi= 61c
    apple watch- 46c
    bike ride puy 2 sumn station- 14.41min, 12.5amph, 141mhr,3.05mi= 148c
    apple watch- 118c
    jog sta 2 wrk- 4.34min, 131ahr, 148mhr, 8.55min mi.51mi= 63c
    apple watch- 53c
    jog wrk 2 sta- 4.18min, 148mhr, 9.18min mi, .46mi= 78c
    apple watch- 75c
    Bike ride dome 2 hm- 16.49min,9.3amph, 153mhr, 2.60mi= 214c
    apple watch- 147c

total cal 862
  • evie1958
    evie1958 Posts: 848 Member
    Heather, so sorry to hear of your friend's passing. My sincerest hope is that you take comfort in the memories of the good times you had with Ros.
    Evelyn, Vancouver Island
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,329 Member

Took the water class today. The plan for tomorrow is to do an Ultimate Sculpt DVD

After exercise we cut the lawn, then ceramics at night.

Barbara – Physically (weight-wise) I am working to get back to decent eating. As far as exercise, I can feel my muscles but it seems to take a bit longer for them to recover. Only about 2 days whereas before it would take 1

Vince said tonight that while I was away, he found that he wanted smaller dinners. Yea! I’ve been wanting to cut back on the dinners, looks like this is a good thing

Lisa – thanks so much for telling me. The first thing I had to do was go and see for myself….lol

Heather – Words cannot express how very sorry I am to hear about Ros

Banana – what happens is we usually play Rummikub in people’s homes. However, when Lynne is in NC (she spends the winters in FL), we usually have it at the clubhouse where she lives. Previously, Newcomers would provide staples (dishes, forks, napkins, cups). Adra (I found out it was her entirely) said that Newcomers would no longer provide since it’s in people’s homes. Only the clubhouse isn’t a home. One other gal, Dianne, brought it up and they decided that we would get supplies for when it’s held at the clubhouse. To me, it was a stupid thing Adra decided. Bringing something to eat isn’t mandatory, but most people do bring something lite. Like last night I brought a veggie tray (so did 2 other people…next time I think I’ll bring a dried fruit tray)

Working on a diamond dotz for Denise for Christmas. Actually, hers is going pretty quickly.

Michele in NC where the weather is just wonderful
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,631 Member
    Hi Gals,

Heather – thinking of you and Ros’ friends. She made a big impact and is remembered well.

Thinking of you all.

Kim from N. California