WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MAY 2019

Options

Replies

• cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,197 Member
    Options
    Rita - Just seen your post. Great job! :D

Vicki - How cruel! I had to go back to see what people were talking about as I missed your post somehow, but I just can't believe some people. Ugh... (((HUGS)))

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Rita, you look fabulous! WTG!!!
  • cmsavells
    cmsavells Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Machka - I couldn’t manage without my cell phone calendar. It has everybody’s schedule. I leave notes everywhere!!
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Machka - Isn't that why calendar/reminder apps exist? That suggestion is only slightly less stupid than telling you he needs to drive to be more independent (when he can't for medical reasons). I used a paper day planner forever and had a very hard time giving up my paper and transitioning to an online calendar. I am happy I did, but it was painful.

Okie in the TX Hill Country
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,064 Member
    Options
    ☘️
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,730 Member
    Options
    Rebecca - I’m so happy for you! What a great time you will have!
  • bananasandoranges
    bananasandoranges Posts: 2,410 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    ✔️1. weighed in 59.5 up again
    x 2. tracked yesterday
    ✔️3.30 min exercise yest
    x 4. five minutes meditation yes
    ✔️ 5.Spend at least 2h on long term writing project yest
    ✔️ 6.produce at least 7-finished pages per day average long term yest
    X 7. Take care of at least one shorter (1 pagish) writing or administrative task/bill, (union work doesn't count) yest
    x 8. At least 15 min cleaning yest
    X 9. At least 15 min filing/paperwork yest
    X 10.average 1100 calories net yesterday

• Overall Feeling : ok
    • Tracking yes:only breakfast
    • Exercise yes : gym plus longish walk w friend
    • 1100 calories net average : over
    • Long term writing 2h : yes
    • produce at least 7-finished pages per day average long term writing project yest (from May 25 to June 10, minus Sundays) : in a way : 14 pages
    • Short term writing/admin :no
    • Bright Spots : nice tea and walk w friend, good nap, good night's sleep
    Grateful :
    1. my friend D.
    2. pleasant moment
    3. some organisation

Only 0.5 K loss (1 lb) this month, where as my very modest goal was 1k.
    I tracked almost every day in the first half of the month, only missed 2 days.
    In the second half of the month I only tracked 3 full days.

I'm glad my goal was modest.

These two charts attest somewhat to the value of tracking.
    That needs to be number one for me this coming month in terms of weight loss.

3e2a02wig5z7.png
    7lfe6v6ffkum.png
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,197 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Dreamt weird dreams all night about the people we met in the pub. :o Such a fun night. :p

I really must start to pull back on what I'm eating and drinking. Officially I'm still within MFP maintenance calories, but my body functions on a bit less than that. I've been very devil may care, hoping that the exercise will compensate. I haven't weighed myself, too scared, but my middle is feeling pudgy. Extra tires. :s

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    rita “never give up, never surrender makes me smile :D
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,064 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    @Machka9 Are those RTW people serious? Any fool knows that planning, and thus diaries/lists are an essential tool for busy people. I know that I couldn't function without them, as I tend to take on quite a lot even now when I'm retired. Digital has made life much easier, with all the reminders etc, but I still keep my paper journal/diary.
    Well done on the assignment and the weight drop.

@coastalgosgal You will have such a wonderful time with that beautiful Athena Rose, Rebecca. Glad you have worked out a way to get there.

@cityjaneLondon I love your zest for life. My motto is to be grateful for each new day, and to pack as much joy as possible into each one that I am given.

I have been quite indulgent over the past few weeks as my minor injuries are healing. The knee is merely grumbling occasionally now, and the elbow still a little stiff, but otherwise, I am almost back to normal. Strength and flex have suffered slightly, but I plan to spend the next month gently working on recovering my former levels, using body weight to begin with.

I put on a couple of lbs on my week's vacation in Croatia. This is mostly gone, so any loss from now is actual loss. 😂

@kevrit Rita “never give up, never surrender you are so right! PERSERVERANCE is a good motto for me for June!

Slept very late this morning. I have no formal plans for today. But that will change once I'm fully awake.

☘️ Terri