Returning user looking for buddies

2»

Replies

• kathsk53
    kathsk53 Posts: 58 Member
    Hi feel free to add me, I’m back on here again been off for a while but starting again today
  • kjarvo
    kjarvo Posts: 235 Member
    Feel free to add me anyone. Looking to lose about 3 stone.
  • davidedig1980
    davidedig1980 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello everybody! joined the app a couple of year ago and had good result.
    Now, with this lockdown it s time to get back on track!!
    Even started a nutritional course to fight the boredom!! :smile:
    Good luck to everyone and feel free to add me anyone
  • FlatTummyTrish
    FlatTummyTrish Posts: 88 Member
    Yesss to this, I miss knowing most people on here and supporting each other. Feel free to add me everyone. We;ve got it this time :smile:
  • jcordray1978
    jcordray1978 Posts: 32 Member
    Feel free to add me and keep up. I'll like your posts and say something nice!

Slow and steady must win the race with weight loss.

I started tracking weight about a month ago. My wife and I started with a keto diet for two weeks. This led to a serious plateau for her and a somewhat less serious loss pause for me.

Now we are in our second week of a plan of my own creation. I'm down 11.4 pounds for the month!

Our plan is simple: 3 meals of 400 calories or less per day. This gives me a bit of room for some snacks since I'm 6'4" and 235. She's a little more restricted.

But we can eat any type of food we want.

I've found loads of recipes to share with the whole family as well.

Days where the scale drops by .2lbs feel different now. I'd be happy to have seven of those in a row and lose 1.4lbs in a week.

Keep moving forward!
  • LovenOutdoors1
    LovenOutdoors1 Posts: 15 Member
    Hello. I'm near Peterborough. I need to get back into this as I haven't been exercising as much this autumn. Feel free to add me