Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The First EVER MFP Request a Personalized Selfie Thread

SwannySezSwannySez Posts: 5,666Member Member Posts: 5,666Member Member
Ever wanted to ask someone for a pic? Ever see someone in one of the roughly 7,283 selfie threads and thought, "That person would look simply smashing in a teal bonnet."

Well, this is the thread for you.

Now, for the first time EVER you can ask someone to take a selfie to your personal specifications. Want to see @Keep_on_cardio in a beret? Just ask. Want to see @rickiimarieee in a duck costume? Simply say so. Ever wonder what @denny_mac would look like painted head to toe in blaze orange? Hit him up. What about @alywei3773 in a tutu? Throw it out here and take your shot. The possibilities are endless!

Here's how it works:

You tag someone using the @ in front of their user name and make your request. Will they do it? Who knows? That's part of the fun!

The hope is always that people will take these requests and do an impromptu selfie right then and there instead of finding an old one that fits the bill. But who knows? Besides, no one has read this far anyway!

Now, let's try to keep this above board, folks. Don't ask for pics that'll get people in trouble and don't ask for pics that are against the community guidelines. Can't remember those? Here's a refresher: https://www.myfitnesspal.com/community-guidelines

I will get the ball rolling with an initial request:

Say, @askeeney, I'd love to see a selfie of you toasting MFP with your beverage of choice.

Replies

• SwannySezSwannySez Posts: 5,666Member Member Posts: 5,666Member Member
    denny_mac wrote: »
    Let me get this straight, @SwannySez . You are asking for an impromptu selfie of me painted head to toe in blaze orange.

Friday morning at 10:16 A.M.

At work.

Seems reasonable to me.

But no.

That was an EXAMPLE, you clod-like collection of condensers!
  • tinkerhellraisertinkerhellraiser Posts: 4,605Member Member Posts: 4,605Member Member
    @iMago bathroom selfie
  • Mm2Hh7Mm2Hh7 Posts: 1,602Member Member Posts: 1,602Member Member
    askeeney wrote: »
    I agree. Seven something am at work. The best I can do is water.

Cheers! @denny_mac this one is for you! Nice roast. f9jpljfkwtyi.jpeg

You’re so pretty
  • tinkerhellraisertinkerhellraiser Posts: 4,605Member Member Posts: 4,605Member Member
    @your_future_ex_wife

pouting or peace sign like an insta girl
  • iMagoiMago Posts: 5,141Member Member Posts: 5,141Member Member
    @HawleyGriffin - how's about a face selfie you handsome devil???

Nicely done! That's the spirit!
  • samtarlyonadietsamtarlyonadiet Posts: 944Member Member Posts: 944Member Member
    I'd love to see someone pose with Valyrian steel
  • askeeneyaskeeney Posts: 448Member Member Posts: 448Member Member
    denny_mac wrote: »

Geez Louise, did I call that one or did I call that one?!
    Do you also love pizza, geocaching, and John Patterson?

Only the pizza. You’re slipping old boy!
  • askeeneyaskeeney Posts: 448Member Member Posts: 448Member Member
    Mm2Hh7 wrote: »

You’re so pretty

Takes one to know one lovely 😊
  • samtarlyonadietsamtarlyonadiet Posts: 944Member Member Posts: 944Member Member
    Mm2Hh7 wrote: »

You’re so pretty

Takes one to know one lovely 😊

I say this all the time about white walkers
    _TomCat_ wrote: »
    I wanna see a picture of @rickiimarieee wearing socks. Next I want a picture of @Nacho_Daddy in front of a dispensary.

I am just dying to see one of @_TomCat_ doing another duckface selfie.
  • alywei3773alywei3773 Posts: 852Member Member Posts: 852Member Member
    SwannySez wrote: »
    Ever wanted to ask someone for a pic? Ever see someone in one of the roughly 7,283 selfie threads and thought, "That person would look simply smashing in a teal bonnet."

Well, this is the thread for you.

Now, for the first time EVER you can ask someone to take a selfie to your personal specifications. Want to see @Keep_on_cardio in a beret? Just ask. Want to see @rickiimarieee in a duck costume? Simply say so. Ever wonder what @denny_mac would look like painted head to toe in blaze orange? Hit him up. What about @alywei3773 in a tutu? Throw it out here and take your shot. The possibilities are endless!

Here's how it works:

You tag someone using the @ in front of their user name and make your request. Will they do it? Who knows? That's part of the fun!

The hope is always that people will take these requests and do an impromptu selfie right then and there instead of finding an old one that fits the bill. But who knows? Besides, no one has read this far anyway!

Now, let's try to keep this above board, folks. Don't ask for pics that'll get people in trouble and don't ask for pics that are against the community guidelines. Can't remember those? Here's a refresher: https://www.myfitnesspal.com/community-guidelines

I will get the ball rolling with an initial request:

Say, @askeeney, I'd love to see a selfie of you toasting MFP with your beverage of choice.

A tutu, well, i don't happen to have one at my desk...uhm...