What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    not a food, but aldi's pineapple juice lol. I drink that with a little coconut milk. It's a nice little tropical drink
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Love this cereal it’s like Golden Grahams Cocoa Puffs and lucky charms in one lol. Sooo sweet. 8ocn4temtk1m.jpeg
    9ddpn24y4ln3.jpeg
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,393 Member
    Giant chocolate chip walnut cookies from a natural foods store in San Diego. We bought a box on the way to the airport. They are so huge, even I can only eat one at a time.

I’ve been hoarding calories just to fit one in.

I only have two left in the freezer. 😢

Lazy Acres, for those of you in SoCal. There’s a reason the things are $3 or $4 apiece. Worth every penny.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,707 Member
    This has been around for ages. I just love the taste

aqryvrzf080a.jpg
  • Lynxes602
    Lynxes602 Posts: 22 Member
    Anything protein
  • springlering62
    eh0e9z2j3z6i.jpeg

30 calories apiece for a large meringue. These are delicious! Got mine at Sprouts. $4.99 a pack. As soon as the humidity goes away I’m having another whack at making meringues.

Also, Lidl’s “Way to Go” dark chocolate pecan and coconut bar. See’s-quality chocolate for not much money. Very rich, great melt in your mouth properties, and tasty.
  • VegjoyP
    o45428wup1yc.jpg
  • MsCzar
    MsCzar Posts: 1,039 Member
    Beans pastes! I've been experimenting lately - everything from making peanut butter powder/white bean paste to replace peanut butter, fruit or maple syrup bean pastes to mix into oatmeal or top rice cakes, and sauteed veggie wraps made with spicy bean paste for extra protein.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited May 2022
    nccafxmwod9u.jpeg
    eh0e9z2j3z6i.jpeg

30 calories apiece for a large meringue. These are delicious! Got mine at Sprouts. $4.99 a pack. As soon as the humidity goes away I’m having another whack at making meringues.

Also, Lidl’s “Way to Go” dark chocolate pecan and coconut bar. See’s-quality chocolate for not much money. Very rich, great melt in your mouth properties, and tasty.

I loved those as well as these

• Noreenmarie1234
    17h1yn74aofc.jpegThese right now. Even better than the regular flavor skittle ones.
  • VegjoyP
    I could eat the whole jar... lol

dhc6gofjihr9.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited May 2022
    Okay walden farms is amazing now!! They really revamped ALL their dressings and the ones I used to think were TERRIBLE are now fantastic. New favorite!

rromu5njhjfz.png
    Nice and creamy, no aftertaste, no artificial weird taste. When I tried the ranch years back I threw it out it was so bad. Excellent!! Been putting it on everything. Bacon one is still the best now. Now I have to try the others I previously hated like Caesar etc.

Great in place of mayo in sandwiches or chicken/egg salad. Even macaroni or potato!
  • springlering62

Great in place of mayo in sandwiches or chicken/egg salad. Even macaroni or potato!

💡💡💡💡💡💡💡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • azuki84
    azuki84 Posts: 212 Member
    Okay walden farms is amazing now!! They really revamped ALL their dressings and the ones I used to think were TERRIBLE are now fantastic. New favorite!

rromu5njhjfz.png
    Nice and creamy, no aftertaste, no artificial weird taste. When I tried the ranch years back I threw it out it was so bad. Excellent!! Been putting it on everything. Bacon one is still the best now. Now I have to try the others I previously hated like Caesar etc.

I tried the updated walden farms thousand island and i returned it right away. Holy smokes I rather just get some avocado mayo and ketchup.
  • springlering62

💡💡💡💡💡💡💡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The more I think about this, the more brilliant it is.

Especially after I just ate a chopped steak wrap with boring mayonnaise.

Genius!!!!!!!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    hvyzvknd9ni0.jpeg
    092rdw9ycaz4.jpeg
    xuuam7uwn6tu.jpeg
    yoado6mgvd1k.jpeg
    ihmbb33cl45f.jpeg
    2to7gvhn4lf7.jpeg
    These pretzel buns are SO good. Great pretzel flavor but no salt so I had to add some flakes of pink himalayan sea salt. They are so soft and I like to eat them right out of the package.

Great with a turkey sandwich!
  • VegjoyP
    j0ixihc54xqo.png
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    Salty. All things salty.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    j0ixihc54xqo.png

How is this stuff? I have been eyeing it at whole foods. The reviews are half and half so I haven't tried yet.