Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Roleplay

Replies

• Cowsfan1Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,898Member Member Posts: 7,898Member Member
    Anyone else smell that....

There is something rotten in the state of Denmark !
  • newmeadownewmeadow Posts: 1,328Member Member Posts: 1,328Member Member
    denny_mac wrote: »
    it's ok. I have a flashlight and Hank has a disco ball. I shine light on Hanks Disco Ball and now we have random beams of light everywhere.

I heard Hank was a girl and also blond weighing less than 107 pounds. If she's 5'10" or over she can take her disco ball to the same place she took her pocket rockets. I'm getting a portfolio and I bet she doesn't have one.
    looks over at Newmeadow....

can you please pass the soap ;)

Oops I dropped it. In the shower. My agent recommends liquid soap to maintain a youthful dewy glow and soft supple complexion.
  • waynehyland2978waynehyland2978 Posts: 147Member Member Posts: 147Member Member
    newmeadow wrote: »

Oops I dropped it. In the shower. My agent recommends liquid soap to maintain a youthful dewy glow and soft supple complexion.

I walk in to the shower room to see if you both ok
  • iMagoiMago Posts: 4,910Member Member Posts: 4,910Member Member
    we hear Richard crying to himself in the shower and I tell newmeadow to go and check on him while Hank and I try to outrun the disco ball beams of light and stay in the dark so as not to be seen.

He's okay. I washed him. Wayne said I had to or he wouldn't help me. Richard was curled in the fetal position so it was easy to lather his nooks and crannies and then thoroughly rinse them.
  • waynehyland2978waynehyland2978 Posts: 147Member Member Posts: 147Member Member
    Just then Hank drops her disco ball and it rolls into the shower. Hank chases after it and slips on something slippery right next to Richard and takes a spill and lands right at Wayne's feet.

I look down and ask are you ok Hank do you need and up

You were a good sport getting your Bruno Magli's wet for that.

It's great that your office has a shower and a modeling studio with laser lighting and a disco ball and blonde female lighting technicians with pyrotechnics experience.

I thought you only ran an agency here and you're also warm hearted.

You were a good sport getting your Bruno Magli's wet for that.

It's great that your office has a shower and a modeling studio with laser lighting and a disco ball and blonde female lighting technicians with pyrotechnics experience.

I thought you only ran an agency here and you're also warm hearted.

Only the best for my models
    my flashlight batteries died so now it's dark again and I'm standing alone eating the pizza I delivered.

I call out and ask you ok out there
  • NotSo_LittleRichardNotSo_LittleRichard Posts: 1,003Member Member Posts: 1,003Member Member
    dries off from the shower ::looks over at the couch::

67c.jpg

::looks back::

Decides is time to leave
  • caco_ethescaco_ethes Posts: 11,697Member Member Posts: 11,697Member Member
    it's ok. I have a flashlight and Hank has a disco ball. I shine light on Hanks Disco Ball and now we have random beams of light everywhere.

I heard Hank was a girl and also blond weighing less than 107 pounds. If she's 5'10" or over she can take her disco ball to the same place she took her pocket rockets. I'm getting a portfolio and I bet she doesn't have one.

Can confirm hank weighs 107 lbs

from the waist down also she’s of average height
    (muffled talk because my mouth is full of pizza) "yeah, I'm good, but I lost Hank" Where are all the models?

There with me in the shower and we are all wet
    (muffled talk because my mouth is full of pizza) "yeah, I'm good, but I lost Hank" Where are all the models?

There with me in the shower and we are all wet

trust me...she is not

tenor.gif

This is my favorite day 😂
    You know, Wayne, you told me to put my clothes back on and make my way from the agency storefront to the modeling studio in the back room.

And the next thing I know the lights are out and I accidentally step into a pizza that the DELIVERY man is eating because I can hear him chewing and I can smell mozzarella and pork.

Now my Jimmy Choos need washing and I used all the soap on Richard who was completely ungrateful for the service by the way.

Did Hank leave her size 11 Walmart pumps behind after she slipped on that Astrolube glob on the floor?

Just photogragh me from the ankles up because I won't be seen in third rate shoes and tell that pizza guy to stop unbuckling his belt.
    edited May 5
    You know, Wayne, you told me to put my clothes back on and make my way from the agency storefront to the modeling studio in the back room.

And the next thing I know the lights are out and I accidentally step into a pizza that the DELIVERY man is eating because I can hear him chewing and I can smell mozzarella and pork.

Now my Jimmy Choos need washing and I used all the soap on Richard who was completely ungrateful for the service by the way.

Did Hank leave her size 11 Walmart pumps behind after she slipped on that Astrolube glob on the floor?

Just photogragh me from the ankles up because I want be seen in third rate shoes and tell that pizza guy to stop unbuckling his belt.

Honestly i think he’s just unbuckling because he’s getting the meat sweats, he didn’t know how much pork we like to take. On our pizza

Just photogragh me from the ankles up because I won't be seen in third rate shoes and tell that pizza guy to stop unbuckling his belt.

I get the cameraout and tell the other guy to leave now
  • TankiscoolTankiscool Posts: 11,145Member Member Posts: 11,145Member Member
    I'm going with Richard to the place next door.

I'm next store, c'mon over I got cold ones in the fridge. I'll invite the other neighbors over, I'm sure there are more stories to share.
  • emmimuckoskyemmimuckosky Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    I'm the owner of this modelling agency and I want to know why everyone is in the shower?? I do not think this is professional behaviour or my name is Malinda McIntyre and I guess if that's considered professional behaviour then I'm not a stickler for the rules either.... 😡
This discussion has been closed.