dirty 30s friends

Replies

• nknkE
    nknkE Posts: 10 Member
    Hello, I'm 33...does that still count as dirty thirties? LOL. Good job on beating the binge eating :D I would love to be be friends :)
  • jruiz4120
    jruiz4120 Posts: 56 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • BossyBruin
    BossyBruin Posts: 4 Member
    nuriee wrote: »
    just turned 30 hahah, would be great to have friends around that age (or ANY age of that matter), I'm trying to do a (mostly) low carb diet, workout... oh and I beat my binge eating!

also I deleted my FB so would be great to have a place where I can now truly vent my weight loss frustrations among people who will just get me hahahah

im 31 hit me up :disappointed:
  • BryCar88
    BryCar88 Posts: 21 Member
    31 here 😬 add me if you’d like 😊
  • wisebard
    wisebard Posts: 2 Member
    Hello , please feel free to add me on your list guys
  • Justn83
    Justn83 Posts: 5,226 Member
    I'm dirty
  • activegalaxy
    activegalaxy Posts: 24 Member
    Always looking for more friends :)
  • Wycaoak
    Wycaoak Posts: 26 Member
    33, so still eligible, right?! New, have 250 to.lose, would love some support!
  • Jamie2663
    Jamie2663 Posts: 779 Member
    34... Almost 35. Pretty active on here but always looking for new connections to help with the journey!
  • effervescent11
    effervescent11 Posts: 39 Member
    Early 30s. Just lost 25lbs and want to lose another 10-20. Feel free to add me. I'm on here a lot!
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    37 here. Would love to have new friends :)
  • katermari
    katermari Posts: 137 Member
    turned 30 October 17th
  • johnisrunning
    johnisrunning Posts: 142 Member
    I'll be 33 on Thursday, so 3's are wild, I guess... Starting a marathon training plan, feel free to add me!
  • gemiller87
    gemiller87 Posts: 137 Member
    32 here. Got about 15-20 more to lose. Started at 350+ December 2018 and currently at 238 here in November. Trying to get 15 more down and gone by the end of the year!
  • KMumby
    KMumby Posts: 7 Member
    30 something here. Add away 😁
  • JagaSrik
    JagaSrik Posts: 45 Member
    30!
  • GratefulWayFarer
    GratefulWayFarer Posts: 61 Member
    30 something.. 😂
  • ryanthompson5
    ryanthompson5 Posts: 2 Member
    30's not as bad as it sounds. Feel free to add me as a friend here, and we'll make progress together.
  • Margaretptak22
    Margaretptak22 Posts: 6 Member
    Turned 32 in September and getting back on the bandwagon after a few injuries. If anyone needs an accountabilabuddy, feel free to add me! :) I can use support and happy to provide it too!