Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Rejected Thread Ideas

Replies

• tams_89tams_89 Posts: 1,062Member Member Posts: 1,062Member Member
    Ready for pants off
  • samtarlyonadietsamtarlyonadiet Posts: 944Member Member Posts: 944Member Member
    askeeney wrote: »
    askeeney wrote: »
    Bahahahahaha

Thank you for contributing to my thread thread

%^!|£’so %{?|£!\

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5cdc81a94c6a515049d79662&rid=giphy.gif
  • michael1976_camichael1976_ca Posts: 3,314Member Member Posts: 3,314Member Member
    Movie and tv spoiler
  • samtarlyonadietsamtarlyonadiet Posts: 944Member Member Posts: 944Member Member
    Biggest bedroom pet peeves
  • pizzamyheartpizzamyheart Posts: 1,592Member Member Posts: 1,592Member Member
    Summer Garden Thread: Who has the biggest cucumber? Post pics.
    Hi I'm Eeney, Ask Me Anything
  • askeeneyaskeeney Posts: 448Member Member Posts: 448Member Member
    Hi I'm Eeney, Ask Me Anything

Thanks that will go perfect in the autobiography thread.
    Unable to PM? Post your PM here and tag intended recipient!

Hello @isalsayourface123 you probably smell badly because you don't like guacamole
  • TankiscoolTankiscool Posts: 11,145Member Member Posts: 11,145Member Member

Omg thank you, you know how many pms I've sent to you to get a pizza, like what do I gotta do?
  • Keto_VampireKeto_Vampire Posts: 1,692Member Member Posts: 1,692Member Member
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Warnings .. why you got them? Discuss

Flaming, trolling, divisive discussion, talking openly about moderation, Paleo, keto, calorie counting insults, posting a racey picture, I think there's more but I can't remember.

Will definitely admit to shedding some reality upon the religion that is keto; even from just making generalizations, not personal attacks. Confusing just because of my username

Rejected thread idea: How to get Jo banned or at least jailed...

Flaming, trolling, divisive discussion, talking openly about moderation, Paleo, keto, calorie counting insults, posting a racey picture, I think there's more but I can't remember.

wait, there was a pic of you on here at one point in time?? Man I miss everything!
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 222,572Member, Premium Member Posts: 222,572Member, Premium Member

Will definitely admit to shedding some reality upon the religion that is keto; even from just making generalizations, not personal attacks. Confusing just because of my username

Rejected thread idea: How to get Jo banned or at least jailed...

Heyyy, just for that I'm letting the sunlight in while you sleep ..😃

I know you'd miss me if I left 😜
  • newmeadownewmeadow Posts: 1,328Member Member Posts: 1,328Member Member
    Tankiscool wrote: »

wait, there was a pic of you on here at one point in time?? Man I miss everything!

No it wasn't of me. It was of 2 super morbidly obese women in string bikinis sitting cross legged on the floor greased up and feeding each other frosted cake with their hands. I thought it was just fine but I got slapped down.

No it wasn't of me. It was of 2 super morbidly obese women in string bikinis sitting cross legged on the floor greased up and feeding each other frosted cake with their hands. I thought it was just fine but I got slapped down.

There should totally be a fetish thread
  • LiftingSpiritsLiftingSpirits Posts: 2,031Member Member Posts: 2,031Member Member
    I Want Real Love and Real Love Making

🤣🤣🤣

Seems fine if you ask me!
    What sort of excretion is this? Pics included
  • JimDewJimDew Posts: 683Member Member Posts: 683Member Member
    Identify this rash...
  • Keto_VampireKeto_Vampire Posts: 1,692Member Member Posts: 1,692Member Member
    Guess what person ate based on BM pic...><