Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Feature Request: Visual Show Macro Metrics Per Meal

ChrisChieraChrisChiera Posts: 8Member, Premium Member Posts: 8Member, Premium Member
MyFitnessPal shows the percents of macros per meal which is certainly better than nothing, but a far cry from the visual masterpiece of competitor Lifesum, who for each meals shows you with numbers and a visual bar, how much of each macro you have had and how much you have left, and the color changes whether you are on track for that macro as well as for the whole meal or not. It's unbelievably helpful and keeping hoping a complete MFP redesign is in the works that include this visual improvements.

3b7h1j9rh5u4.jpeg

Replies

• Gisel2015Gisel2015 Posts: 2,459Member Member Posts: 2,459Member Member
    I supposed that this display is in the app only... I would drive me nuts to have something like that in the web-version.
  • deannalfisherdeannalfisher Posts: 4,863Member, Premium Member Posts: 4,863Member, Premium Member
    If you like lifesum so much why not just use it - this is your second thread asking for mfp to change something to make it like lifesum
  • tinkerbellang83tinkerbellang83 Posts: 6,017Member Member Posts: 6,017Member Member
    All you have to do is go into the 3 dots to "Save Meal" and it will show you the grams for the meal. To see the breakdown as a percent of your daily goals you'd need premium but it is already there as an option.