Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Have you ever heard a rumor about yourself ?

_DevinCianna__DevinCianna_ Posts: 32Member Member Posts: 32Member Member
You ever heard something far fetched about yourself

Replies

• samtarlyonadietsamtarlyonadiet Posts: 944Member Member Posts: 944Member Member
    I heard a rumour once that I was exceptionally handsome which is so off base because I'm only remarkably handsome.
  • TerythaTerytha Posts: 446Member Member Posts: 446Member Member
    I heard from my parents that my extended family thought I was in an abusive relationship with a controlling dude.

It was so bizarre. The closest to a controlling thing he did when we met them was like, follow me around because he was nervous.
  • MIltonBradley1MIltonBradley1 Posts: 389Member Member Posts: 389Member Member
    I heard a rumor that I was about to go nap in my truck. That rumor is about to come true.
  • pizzamyheartpizzamyheart Posts: 411Member Member Posts: 411Member Member
    I heard a rumor that I started a secret group and forced everyone who wanted to join to wear tin foil hats while posting. This is absolutely not true. Saran Wrap is cheaper.
    edited May 17
    I heard @askeeney wants to meet me the supply closet.
  • Reckoner67Reckoner67 Posts: 3,378Member Member Posts: 3,378Member Member
    I have never heard a rumor about me because people have better things to talk about I guess dangit
  • askeeneyaskeeney Posts: 448Member Member Posts: 448Member Member

That’s no rumor. I need a good pen. People keep taking them off my desk.
  • samtarlyonadietsamtarlyonadiet Posts: 944Member Member Posts: 944Member Member
    askeeney wrote: »

That's like what, Pen 15?
    askeeney wrote: »

The Bic is great for shooting spit balls.
  • FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Posts: 2,700Member Member Posts: 2,700Member Member
    I heard that apparently I'm a really over sensitive Sally. I mean, I don't care ! As if any of that sort of stuff would get to ME! I really don't have time to be getting emotional over that kinda drama. I am so over it. I don't even care about what people think about me. I'm so above that $HIT its unreal! Seriously. Omg. Wha??? Over it. Like seriously. Don't care. Nada. Zip.
  • newmeadownewmeadow Posts: 1,328Member Member Posts: 1,328Member Member
    Yeah some people at work said I was crazy once.
  • FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Posts: 2,700Member Member Posts: 2,700Member Member
    I heard a rumour that my only friends are cats. How can that be true ? Cats can't talk.
    😏
  • Reckoner67Reckoner67 Posts: 3,378Member Member Posts: 3,378Member Member
    I’m rumored to stil be alive and I’m often seen in strip malls