Who needs motivated? Well ALL ABOARD THE MOTIVATION TRAIN!!🤩🥰

Options

Replies

• Eddie_Ice
    Eddie_Ice Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I found a couple in the play store @bjdavidson964
    ghjolydlt94v.jpg

Yup that's the one. I should have given y'all my referral code lol. If anyone else does it put my code in gimmie those points!

http://tinyurl.com/y59r43wp
  • IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019
    IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Copy that.
  • bjdavidson964
    bjdavidson964 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Awesome ... thanks!
  • IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019
    edited June 2019
    Options
    HELLO WARRIORS,
    whos got a great word for today?
    MY WORD OF THE DAY IS...

v5wxctco2670.jpg
  • bjdavidson964
    Options
    Love it! I'm going with COMMITTED.
  • IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019
    Options
    @bjdavids649 GOOD ONE! 🙌🙏...but what are you committed to?
  • tthickens637
    tthickens637 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Adequate sleep is also super important. When we get too little or poor quality sleep, we are hungrier the next day (trying to get more energy from food to compensate). How's your sleep been?
  • bionicpuffy
    bionicpuffy Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I just joined a Stepbet game for the first time. Fingers crossed that I make it!
  • Eddie_Ice
    Options
    I just joined a Stepbet game for the first time. Fingers crossed that I make it!

Whats a stepbet game?
  • IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019
    Options
    @Eddie_Ice @bionicpuffy
    Just googled it...WOW! is this it?! SOUNDS REALLY COOL.
    GREAT LUCK, BIONIC!🏅

nuhbtmh9vlo7.jpg
  • bionicpuffy
    Options
    Thanks, @IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019 !

@Eddie_Ice :
    The way is works is you link Stepbet in to your activity tracker. It gives you a goal # of steps to reach in a week. This number is based on your historical activity, plus a little more, so it is a stretch but not impossible.
    Everyone in the 6 week period (called a "game") puts in $40 to the pot. For everyone who meets their goals for the game, the entire pot is distributed among the winners (minus a % cut to Stepbet itself). So, like, in my game there are 850 or so players and the pot is $33K.
    Googling indicates that about 1/3 of players don't make it to the end. But in the unlikely event that there are statistically more people who win the game, you are at least guaranteed your $40 back. Looks like the average payout to winners is $6 - $15, plus your $40 back.
    It's basically a way to have a money incentive (or money loss disincentive!) to exercise.
    There are other similar apps, like dietbet which is a similar concept but for weight loss (I haven't used it so I don't know the details).
  • IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019
    Options
    I'm going to try this!!!
  • IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019
    Options
    Do you agree?6gi7l5puxzy4.jpg
  • Eddie_Ice
    Options

Agreed to an extent, there are those that do enough cardio to offset whatever the hell they eat. My brother eats like a garbage truck, never lifts but swears by his steady dose of running and sexual activity to keep him looking like he lives in the gym.
  • Jamie2663
    Jamie2663 Posts: 779 Member
    Options

I do. I cannot tell you how many times I have tried to lose weight but only doing one or the other. I am doing a good mix of both and at my lightest weight of my adult life.
  • IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019
    edited June 2019
    Options
    @Eddie_Ice @Jamie2663
    I agree with both of you...Eddie, like your brother I can eat any & EVERYTHING, but run like forest Gump and NOT gain a pound...or just eat light, nutritious & healthy, not work out at all and still lose weight
    BUT like you were saying Jamie...for me, NEITHER IS SUSTAINABLE for very long...

If I wanna keep my "J-LO ESQUE" booty..lmbo... AND lose weight, I have to do BOTH CONSISTANTLY.

SOO..I'd say weight loss and fitness take place EQUALLY in the kitchen and the gym.
  • bjdavidson964
    Options
    For the most part I eat for weight loss and work out for fitness. However, working out does allow me the option to be more lax at times with my diet. A cold Summer Shandy beer after a run in the hot sun is the best thing ever! Gotta have beer and chocolate in there somewhere ... working out allows me some of those indulgences :p
  • bionicpuffy
    Options
    I’d say that fat cutting is primarily diet based. That’s what I’m trying to do now, getting rid of those baby lbs! Once I’m back to a pre-pregnancy weight, I’ll do more weight training for decomposition- that’ll be more work out based.
  • bionicpuffy
    Options
    I’d say that fat cutting is primarily diet based. That’s what I’m trying to do now, getting rid of those baby lbs! Once I’m back to a pre-pregnancy weight, I’ll do more weight training for decomposition- that’ll be more work out based.

LOL my phone autocorrected to "decomposition" instead of what I meant, which was REcomposition. I hope I don't decompose at the gym!
  • bionicpuffy
    Options
    Y’all, StepBet is awesome so far. I’ve been waking so much more than I have before and it feels great. I also saw a bunch of beautiful wildflowers and a hawk yesterday. Very cool