PW: 245.4
    CW: 241.2
    Nice loss!
    lsjhudson wrote: »
    💥 Daily Post: Friday, 28th June💥

✅Track: yes
    ✅Calories: under
    ✅Exercise: 30 minute walk

Comments: had sports day at Son's school today; packed myself a healthy picnic lunch and the sun showed up for it too! We are now on our way up to Sheffield for the weekend to carry on celebrating Husband's birthday with his family. I've packed 2 large bags worth of food for myself...I'm determined to stay on track this week and have plenty of controlled food on my part. Wish me luck 😬

You got this!
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    OkieGina wrote: »
    @lsjhudson - thank you. After a rough day today, I needed that reminder!!

I keep thinking about just throwing in the towel for a few days. The last couple of days have been stressful, and I keep thinking about bingeing on carbs and/or sweets - what I would have done in the past when things got rough. But then I think about how crappy that will make me feel - both physically and mentally (when I realize that I’ve un-done my progress). So I’m sticking with the plan! I know I’ll splurge a little due to the birthday tomorrow. But I’m not going to let that one treat turn into a binge.

Hang in there. I’ve basically been seeing the same number week after week, but I’m feeling better, my clothing are fitting better and that’s just as good an indication as how well I’m doing as the number on the scale.
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,763 Member
    Friday Check in
    Calories: over
    Water: over
    Exercise none

Username: digger61
    Weigh in week: 4
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous weigh: 225
    Current weight: 225
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,763 Member
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Friday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 60 mins yard work, 30 mins walking, 60 mins weight training--Heavy Snatches and Heavy Clean + Split Jerks, and hit new PRs all around today.

And there's 2 videos! Way too many good parts to leave out today!

Comments: Such a great day today!! Took measurements, CRUSHED my workout today, so great, just so great!! Will share my measurements tomorrow, tired now, heading to bed.

you are looking great!!!
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    @gjaholy33 fantastic news that you’ve had the all-clear! You’ll be glad to get back to your own home and comforts. Take it easy 🤗
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    @gjaholy33 Great news!!! Glad you get to go home today.
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    @giaholy33 So glad you are going home! Don't over do it. Enjoy home sweet home!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    @AB0215 can I switch my weigh in date to Wednesday for July?

@cydneebauman That's fine.
  • AB0215
    edited June 2019
    AB0215
    June Week 4
    Saturday
    PW: 143.0 lbs
    CW: 137.4 lbs

As usual, anytime I see a gain one week, I see a substantial decrease the next week, there has to be some science behind that, and I find it really annoying, but I guess I can live with it as this is the lowest weight I've been at since before the 5th grade.

And as promised, my measurements! These are also pretty great, I saw a loooot of changes this month and I felt them and my clothes don't fit, again.
    o2vqimzeyq4r.png
    Let's keep pushing team, we can all get there if we work hard enough! I know I am really happy with my progress, although it's over 2 years in the making, but so worth it, I find myself sitting in office chair like a pretzel and I can paint my toenails with ease again! My mobility is back!
  • o0kody0o
    ⭐️Daily Post: Saturday, 29 June

Calories: Under
    👎🏻Exercise: None today
  • lsjhudson
    lsjhudson Posts: 181 Member
    💥 Daily Post: Satu, 29th June💥

✅Exercise: 60 min leisurely walk

Comments: I slayed today, even though it was hard! First day in Sheffield and already the family was carting us out to lunch. Mega sandwiches and chips everywhere, but I grabbed myself an amazing large salad from the open salad bar. Then the evening was a dinner I'd brought up from home, but I couldn't eat it bc it was disgusting (some Bol thing I'd never tried before but what sounded amazing (sweet potato katsu curry))...but instead of grabbing all the pasta I could (trust me I can go AWOL on pasta alone) I had a couple of vegetarian sausages off my mother in law and another side salad. Then I had to watch everyone share chocolate cake and lemon tart 🙈 I sat there with a banana and smiled through gritted teeth. Honestly, I felt deprived through the whole meal BUT now that it's done, the dishwasher has been loaded and the kids are tucking up into bed, I'm SO glad that I stuck to the promise I made to myself that I wasn't going to let this weekend derail me. How many promises have I broken to myself around this? Toooooo many. I know that not every day can be a win, but today was, and I'm proud AF.
  • cydneebauman
    cydneebauman Posts: 122 Member
    AB0215 wrote: »
    @AB0215 can I switch my weigh in date to Wednesday for July?

@cydneebauman That's fine.

Thank you!
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Daily Post: June 29th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 9,650 steps + some work around the house

I made it to the Farmers Market again this weekend and picked up more fruits and veggies. Today I made a pot of green beans and I enjoyed cantaloupe and watermelon for breakfast. I decided to raise my calories back to 1350 calories. It just wasn't the right time to lower the calories.

I spent some time this morning going thru my tshirt drawer this morning. I put all of the 4x shirts and most of the 3x shirts in the donation bag. I have gradually been getting some XL shirts. It feels awesome fitting in this smaller wardrobe.

• gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Daily Post Saturday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Water 140oz
    Goals/comments
    So unfortunately the Agency was notified in ti.e so I was stuck in the hospital another night but they just gave me my discharge papers so it's a definite that I'm going home this morning as the Aide supposed to be here at 10am and my cab at 11am.
    Also the nurse brought me a scale even through it's in kilograms not pounds I know I only gain a couple pounds since when I saw my doctor last week she said I went from 235kilograms to 208kilograms and today I weigh 208kilograms which is no surprise since I've been eating hospital food which is a lots of carbs. Just glad I didn't do a lot of damage.

Username gjaholy33
    Weigh in day Wednesday
    Week June Week 4
    PW: 456.7lbs
    CW:458.6lbs
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    mltobia316 wrote: »
    Username:mltobia316
    Weekly weigh in FridayWeek4

PW: 245.4
    CW: 241.2

Way to go😍😍👍🏾👍🏾
  • o0kody0o
    💥 Daily Post: Satu, 29th June💥

✅Exercise: 60 min leisurely walk

Comments: I slayed today, even though it was hard! First day in Sheffield and already the family was carting us out to lunch. Mega sandwiches and chips everywhere, but I grabbed myself an amazing large salad from the open salad bar. Then the evening was a dinner I'd brought up from home, but I couldn't eat it bc it was disgusting (some Bol thing I'd never tried before but what sounded amazing (sweet potato katsu curry))...but instead of grabbing all the pasta I could (trust me I can go AWOL on pasta alone) I had a couple of vegetarian sausages off my mother in law and another side salad. Then I had to watch everyone share chocolate cake and lemon tart 🙈 I sat there with a banana and smiled through gritted teeth. Honestly, I felt deprived through the whole meal BUT now that it's done, the dishwasher has been loaded and the kids are tucking up into bed, I'm SO glad that I stuck to the promise I made to myself that I wasn't going to let this weekend derail me. How many promises have I broken to myself around this? Toooooo many. I know that not every day can be a win, but today was, and I'm proud AF.

I had to laugh at the “ I sat there with a banana and smiled through gritted teeth” part 😂 Brilliant lol. Well done, it sounds like you made good, healthy choices and you definitely should be proud of yourself! This is it, you’re doing it! 👏 💪💕

• AB0215

@lsjhudson I can relate to this, in the past 2 years since starting keto, I can't tell you how many events I've sat there with just a water or sometimes diet soda while everyone was stuffing their faces full of pasta and cake or fried chicken or something. I've just made the conscious decision that I will fuel my body properly and not give in just because everyone else is doing it, just had to decide that it was important to me to look and feel my best and that no longer includes that crap. And after 2 years it's easier to say no and do what I want to do despite the looks and stares but at some point we have to do what is best for us and not keep doing the same things we've always done. So proud of you for that! You are amazing!
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Username: Bm00re2u
    Week: June Week 4
    PW =132.6 lbs.
    CW=132.4 lbs.
  • AB0215
    9tn2ib0kljvh.png
    **June Week 4**
    🎆👏🎆 29 members 22 of us weighed in and 18 had a loss or stayed the same! So Awesome!🎆👏🎆
    r76mnedgsrqo.gif

This Week's Winners (posted 6-7 times):

@gjaholy33.
    @CindyJNC1963.
    @o0kody0o.
    @Digger61.
    v46vld4n6nrl.gif

Kudos to the following for posting 2+ times this week to encourage your teammates:

@aadubb.
    @ashanna2019.
    @Batgirl140.
    @cydneebauman.
    @dracocapricorn.
    @eromligyppah.
    @Mltobia316.
    @tinak33.
    @vicky2767.

Week 4 Results have also been posted.

Congrats to our top 3:
    1st - @AB0215. - 3.92%