LIIFT4 W7D4 - Full Body HIIT
    LIIFT4 W8D1 - Chest & Back
  • rosebud69155rosebud69155 Member Posts: 446 Member Member Posts: 446 Member
    W1 - 10 Rounds Boxing 3
    W1 - Liift4 Legs 50/50
  • PGKYPGKY Member Posts: 186 Member Member Posts: 186 Member
    LIIFT4 W8D2 - Legs
    I thought I was done and then I decided to do the Boxing Prep from 10 Rounds since I plan to start that program next week.
    I found out I'm very uncoordinated, I want to try and get it down without resorting to mirrored mode. The punches reminded me a little bit of P90.
    I'm slightly concerned about always having the same arm and foot in front, I'm guessing it's not an issue for most people but I'm very asymmetrical to begin with due to scoliosis and spinal rotation (I have a very long spinal fusion that corrected the scoliosis quite a bit but they couldn't fix the rotation), I guess I'll try the program for a bit and switch to something else if I feel it doesn't work well with my spine. I like it so far.
    PGKY wrote: »
    I thought I was done and then I decided to do the Boxing Prep from 10 Rounds since I plan to start that program next week.
    I found out I'm very uncoordinated, I want to try and get it down without resorting to mirrored mode. The punches reminded me a little bit of P90.
    I'm slightly concerned about always having the same arm and foot in front, I'm guessing it's not an issue for most people but I'm very asymmetrical to begin with due to scoliosis and spinal rotation (I have a very long spinal fusion that corrected the scoliosis quite a bit but they couldn't fix the rotation), I guess I'll try the program for a bit and switch to something else if I feel it doesn't work well with my spine. I like it so far.

I'm on my 3rd time through. One thing that I found helped me is to not even watch what they are doing and just listen for the ques. I have a mirror on the side so I face that and just do the punches he calls out. It really helped me from getting confused. LOL.

I hope this program works for you! I think it's a lot of fun. B):)
    Took a break from the computer/phone yesterday.
    11/3/20:
    W2 The Work - Strength and Power
    W2 10 Rounds - Boxing 1

11/4/20:
    W2 Liift4 - Back and Biceps 50/50
    W2 The Work - Cardio & Core
    W2 The Work Isometrics
    W2 10 Rounds Boxing 2
    LIIFT4 W8D3 - Shoulders & Arms
    PGKY wrote: »

I'm on my 3rd time through. One thing that I found helped me is to not even watch what they are doing and just listen for the ques. I have a mirror on the side so I face that and just do the punches he calls out. It really helped me from getting confused. LOL.

I hope this program works for you! I think it's a lot of fun. B):)

Thanks for the advice! I'm looking forward to starting this next week.
    Week 2 - Liift4: Shoulders
    Week 2 - The Work: The Crucible

Kind of regretted scheduling shoulders and the crucible on the same day. Shoulders are dead after all those army crawls!! #AmISwoleYet? LOL
  • gam3rguygam3rguy Member Posts: 3,727 Member Member Posts: 3,727 Member
    Trying to get back on schedule.
    Shoulders and traps=Done!
    Core de Force - Power Sculpt
    Forgot to post this friday night:
    LIIFT4 W8D4 - Full Body HIIT
    and 10 Rounds Lifting Prep

Second round of LIIFT4 done, and will be starting 10 Rounds either tonight or tomorrow.
    I took some measurements today and was surprised to find I stayed exactly the same pretty much everywhere, I did lose 1.5cm from hips, which I was surprised about and I also lost a bit on calves. I really wanted to gain some size so that's a bit disappointing. I have definitely gotten stronger though, and have increased weights every chance I got, so these numbers might not tell the whole story. I'm going to aim at slowly gaining about 5lbs next time (I lost a little more than a pound this 8 weeks). Today I'm increasing my base calories to 2200 (from 2000) and for 10 Rounds I'll be logging 400 instead of the 300 I was logging for LIIFT4.
    10 Rounds W1 - Boxing 1
    Yesterday was Week 2 - 10 Rounds - Boxing 3 followed by Week 2 - Liift4 - Legs - Hiit

This morning was Week 3 - Liift4 Chest and Triceps, followed by Week 3 - The Work Push
  • gam3rguygam3rguy Member Posts: 3,727 Member Member Posts: 3,727 Member
    gotta get back in the habit of posting.
    Chest & Tris done this morning!
    10 Rounds W1 - Lift Lower Body
    Week 3
    10 Rounds - Boxing 1
    The Work - Legs