Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Motivation and Support
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Beachbody support Group!

1545556575860»

Replies

• gam3rguygam3rguy Member Posts: 3,773 Member Member Posts: 3,773 Member
    Shoulders and Traps=Done!!!
  • tgillies003tgillies003 Member, Premium Posts: 398 Member Member, Premium Posts: 398 Member
    MBFa Day 12 Full Body Burn. It lives up to its name.
  • uyisteruyister Member, Premium Posts: 113 Member Member, Premium Posts: 113 Member
    T-25 Beta cycle week three done!!
    Monday - Core Cardio
    Tuesday - Upper focus
    Wednesday - Speed 2.0
    Thursday - Rip't Circuit
    Friday - Dynamic core and Speed 2.0
    Saturday - YouTube Walking videos to get in steps
    Sunday - Stretch - will be done tomorrow

I am getting better at using bands instead of weights. Looking forward to starting week 4 on Monday!!
  • abowersgirlabowersgirl Member, Premium Posts: 2,837 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,837 Member
    I don't know if you guys know but shaun t has been making hybrid callenders, with all this workouts since the pandemic started on his Facebook page. If you are like me and have done his workouts over and over again for years and want help figuring out how to mix them up for ultimate body transformations .. go to his facebook page and check out his Callander programs...it has really helped me to keep my weight down and continue my fitness journey.

Besides that is there any other trainers on beach body you guys would recommend for an active person who needs hard workouts lol
  • uyisteruyister Member, Premium Posts: 113 Member Member, Premium Posts: 113 Member
    @abowersgirl OMG!! Thank you!! I definitely need to check it out
  • AmandaPanda304AmandaPanda304 Member Posts: 5 Member Member Posts: 5 Member
    I am on week 4 of p90x Lean. I am substituting Kenpo and Cardio X with dance routines I found on youtube. They're just more fun! Hoping to keep it up and finish this calendar. Add me if you want motivational friends!
    "There's no such thing as a sanity clause!"
    edited February 3
    LEGS! DONE!
    Back & Bis=Done!