Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

iOS 19.5.5 Release Notes & Discussion

2»

Replies

• drmaples1drmaples1 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Same problem as dselko, weemsdm, and keri8371
    No daily macro totals... they said it all in prev posts...
  • isisjuarez7isisjuarez7 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    The app keeps deleting most of my foods that I add. It won't sync across platforms, and keeps deleting all the food I add on every device except for a few things. Really hoping you guys fix this issue.
  • JobenJoben Posts: 299Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator Posts: 299Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator
    The app keeps deleting most of my foods that I add. It won't sync across platforms, and keeps deleting all the food I add on every device except for a few things. Really hoping you guys fix this issue.

Our apologies for any issues regarding foods you add. Can you send us an email at [email protected]? We'll do our best help troubleshoot the problem.
  • FarmMom2013FarmMom2013 Posts: 16Member Member Posts: 16Member Member
    It has been a week or more since my MFP has synced with my fitbit. When is this issue going to be fixed?????????😠😠😠😠😠
  • AshtonRNealAshtonRNeal Posts: 4Member Member Posts: 4Member Member
    I just logged into MyFitnessPal this morning and the whole entire layout is changed!! I hate it. It’s all black and white and zero blue like the old layout. Is there anything I can do to go back to the old layout?? I am so used to the other layout for YEARS and all of a sudden it’s totally different and not in a good way. Not good with change lol any suggestions??
  • thedavidfield007thedavidfield007 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    drmaples1 wrote: »
    Same problem as dselko, weemsdm, and keri8371
    No daily macro totals... they said it all in prev posts...

Same problem here. I hate it! I don't care about their "remaining" because it's not accurate, they adjust it based on your exercise which is ludicrous. They need to fix this asap or I am dumping the app. Hate the new layout as well!
  • 141tcayton141tcayton Posts: 1Member, Premium Member Posts: 1Member, Premium Member
    I love MFP, but I don’t follow a typical calorie diet. I count macros and focus on proteins and carbs, so I need the totals!!!!
  • JobenJoben Posts: 299Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator Posts: 299Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator
    Thank you all for your feedback! Apologies for any issues. We recently released a new update. Please join us in the 19.7.0 discussion here
This discussion has been closed.