Options
12346»

Replies

• JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Sugar - Just bought a huge box of sweetnlowq5cuz4kfuz47.jpg
    Trying to cut down on my sugar in my teas to baked goods. Asked for sweetnlow recipes everyone keeps saying they use Splenda so guess I chose the wrong one for baking lol. Oh well tastes good in my tea ☕️. Also buying my sweets/treats with lower calories to sugars y salts.

My next stop finding chips with the least calories.
    Trick is companies put lower calorie numbers if you read serving you find out the diet chip says 6chips 100calories or 120cal 🤥 then the bag raves how it’s low cal. Pinocchio 🤥 chips!
    So found out Cheetos are 21chips 160calories of course less if you eat 6!!! Compare that to the diet brand!
    Some tortilla chips example
    On the border brand 7 big chips 140 calories looked at another it was 10 tiny chips for 140. So going to start searching around trying them out tastes bad nope tastes good then will make the switch!

Cereal 🥣 looked down the isles were switching to Special K 1full cup 120 calorie ones from our honey almond brand. Some Special K is more like berries one is 140cal etc. Looked at a Keto box of cereal to a few others that were diet some were 200,300 400,500calories!!! Yikes I haven’t checked Walmart in store yet but online found a box with high protein low carb 113cal per packet 5in the box.Waiting to see it in person to decide size worth it or not. I know Special K tastes good so that’s going to be in my pantry for sure. xbeq4tnmdq84.jpeg
    365w35wa79h9.jpeg
  • ItsOnlyChocolate
    ItsOnlyChocolate Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Anything with cream, whipped cream, strawberries or chocolate.
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    Options
    G Hughes sugarfree barbque sauce 10calories so going to try it next has lots of vinegar.
    Using Dijon mustard 5calories on my salads it’s really good actually starting to prefer it to honey mustard salad dressings y Ranch.
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Options
    mcsega wrote: »
    burgers, pizza

Same, just with French Fries/Tater Tots
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    Options
    Well long trip to the store as a family debating serving sizes to calories of each item if serving size is larger but the items smaller isn’t it the same to a bigger item twice the calories??? Zero calories is it made of air??? Can zero calories really exsist or is it a lie it’s 3cal??? We sounded like a bunch of chemist 🧪 who escaped our laboratories 🥼 to find lunch lol 😆 boy did we get looks. Here’s our newest changes y choices this shopping trip. Will see if they taste good or not! The ice creams passed except the halo cookie dough pop tasted like ice just ice. The peanut butter ones better than it but we decided the other brands have halo top 😇 beat in our house!
    pcv5dtl1taue.jpeg
    udu0ttrogdoc.jpeg
    8cla7i6mj2jv.jpeg
    0hli4ofhyw2r.jpeg
    cpc58nwxef94.jpeg
    a3gp9l74fcmm.jpeg
    5a18ocpyf91l.jpeg
    ah88y7nipydl.jpeg
    pk2oy7udltmg.jpeg
    zutmdbf7hbfq.jpeg
    j3u45h7frnhh.jpeg
    1vsakvivoq1q.jpeg
    bckw7hogmh89.jpeg
    9m1yhwo9t2gr.jpeg
    2arw0vyl25d7.jpeg
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    Options
    qhrqhjrsougz.jpeg
  • QuinntessentiallyMe
    QuinntessentiallyMe Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Pretzels, anything made of cake, french fries, tacos, Chinese food, pizza. I will not only binge these mindlessly, but obsess over these for the rest of the day if I only have a bit. I have to be VERY careful.
  • 130annie
    130annie Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Bread, any kind of bread.
  • HereToLose50
    HereToLose50 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Cheese. All the cheese

And more cheese. Then there's cheese.

I could eat cheese every meal. Sometimes I do have cheese with every meal.
  • miyukiasakura
    miyukiasakura Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Dried food like spring rolls, dumpling xD
  • mabelsdaddy
    mabelsdaddy Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Beer, Chips and Queso and any Little Debbie snack. Especially beer, Ugh.