Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Garmin Connect App

2»

Replies

• scarlett_kscarlett_k Posts: 526Member Member Posts: 526Member Member
    Faythe57 wrote: »
    What’s happening? Mine connects okay

Try disassociating it from MFP and attempting to associate MFP and Garmin again. It doesn't work (see previous thread comments)
  • heybalesheybales Posts: 17,299Member Member Posts: 17,299Member Member
    scarlett_k wrote: »
    Still unable to connect my Garmin. Over 6 months since this was reported, what is the point if this forum section if nobody from the Garmin dev team provides any insight as to whether issues will be addressed or even if they have been acknowledged.

Tech support doesn't use the forum posts for anything. Well, perhaps on a person's own time if they feel like it.

This is suggestions/feedback - like design/usage type things.
    Not that something is broken.

Because that has it's only troubleshooting/help page that is monitored by tech support.
    edited February 4
  • scarlett_kscarlett_k Posts: 526Member Member Posts: 526Member Member
    heybales wrote: »
    scarlett_k wrote: »
    Still unable to connect my Garmin. Over 6 months since this was reported, what is the point if this forum section if nobody from the Garmin dev team provides any insight as to whether issues will be addressed or even if they have been acknowledged.

Tech support doesn't use the forum posts for anything. Well, perhaps on a person's own time if they feel like it.

This is suggestions/feedback - like design/usage type things.
    Not that something is broken.

Because that has it's only troubleshooting/help page that is monitored by tech support.

Where are we meant to report bugs then?
  • heybalesheybales Posts: 17,299Member Member Posts: 17,299Member Member
    Right now it's a known bug.

But normally you'd start from this site - available from the Help section.

https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us/articles/360032625231-Known-Issues-Integration-Partners