Any video gamers?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Marqiiz
    Marqiiz Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Just started playing the new COD, the story to the campaign is pretty good. It's very realistic.
  • JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Football Manager 2020 was just released last week. Every year I start the game as unemployed, with the lowest-level coaching license and only a semi-pro playing background, and then seeing how high up the ranks I can get. Looks like I'll be managing a team in Indonesia for now.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    Ok Folks. My husband wants the new Gears of War. I hate the sound effects. Is there another game out that's as "cool" but not as "Chainsaw Massacre"? He has the new COD already. And yes, he has an XBox.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    Ok Folks. My husband wants the new Gears of War. I hate the sound effects. Is there another game out that's as "cool" but not as "Chainsaw Massacre"? He has the new COD already. And yes, he has an XBox.

Why not get him headphones to use for his Xbox so you don't hear the sound.

As for other games outer world's, borderlands 3 and the new star wars Jedi fallen order are great. What types of games does he normally play?

He prefers the surround sound over the headphones. He plays games like Gears of War, COD and Halo.
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    61nal2akp7lh.gif

I've done my fair share. . . Died out with Everquest though.
  • PaulThomp23
    PaulThomp23 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Im genuinely sad not enough people are saying Destiny 😂😂😭😭😭
  • Marqiiz
    Marqiiz Posts: 707 Member
    Options

I would just get him the game that he really wants...
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Options
    2020-05-22_2143_1.png

My latest acusition in X4. I had initially upgraded it a bit, but now I'm thinking about selling it. And putting that money towards more fighters for my carrier.

Still though, Split ships look very pretty in tis game. At least imo.
  • Waller5150
    Waller5150 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    theresa120 wrote: »
    Zelda: Link’s Awakening has been ordered and is on its way!

jewt3c2ubfqm.gif

No Zelda game will ever beat Zelda: ocarina of time on the N64, u should check it out
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Options
    Waller5150 wrote: »
    theresa120 wrote: »
    Zelda: Link’s Awakening has been ordered and is on its way!

jewt3c2ubfqm.gif

No Zelda game will ever beat Zelda: ocarina of time on the N64, u should check it out

Oh, I am very familiar with it 😁 I’ve been a gaming dork for decades 😂
  • savannahs21
    savannahs21 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I just got FarCry 5 a few days ago and I'm loving it.
  • E_Val
    E_Val Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have been gaming since DOS games. Even played a little BBS game called Legend of the Red Dragon. (kinda miss that one some days)
    Love all of the fallout games except for 76. All the DOOM games rock! (still need the new one decided on a chill game instead of getting that one for now. YAY animal crossing)
    Love Borderlands games! Yes even the pre sequel. Just finished State of Decay 2 again
  • house101292
    house101292 Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    COD
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Apps: Love Nikki, Yokai Watch Puni Puni
    Switch: Animal Crossing New Horizons, Pokemon Sword
    PC: Dream Daddy (don't judge me!), FNAF, and Sweater OK
    PS4: Minecraft
    PS3: Oblivion