Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

This awful app - don't waste money on premium account

kevinemsleykevinemsley Posts: 10Member, Premium Member Posts: 10Member, Premium Member
Sick of bloody app and the constant problems and the terrible technical support. Doesn't sync with fitbit or mapmywalk anymore, and creates hundreds of duplicate food entries and all tech support do is post statements and the problem does not go away
edited June 5

Replies

• Pipsqueak1965Pipsqueak1965 Posts: 214Member Member Posts: 214Member Member
    I can't get it to sync with map my walk either - irritating. I though it might be my old phone, but no, the new one won't sync either. Or on a pc.
  • IamextraspecialIamextraspecial Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    Mine doesn't sync between iPad and computer. Desktop version says it can; save bit if I go back to home page I find it has. Not going to bother with Premium version if they can't get this right. If it wasn't so pricey would go back to Nutracheck, which is miles better than this one,( can be set for region as well).
  • kevinemsleykevinemsley Posts: 10Member, Premium Member Posts: 10Member, Premium Member
    one user states that its not the app creating duplicates but it's the user. This statement in damn nonsense and the author should not make such sweeping statements. I have been on this app for over 5 years and this is now garbage... it has stopped syncing with its own company partner and external partner apps and misreports the food consumption on the website. I apparently love this food!
    eab1ffm3afes.png
  • kevinemsleykevinemsley Posts: 10Member, Premium Member Posts: 10Member, Premium Member
    I can't get it to sync with map my walk either - irritating. I though it might be my old phone, but no, the new one won't sync either. Or on a pc.

yep, same problem my end and trying to get responses from customer support when paying for this thing is totally poor show
  • 33gail3333gail33 Posts: 224Member Member Posts: 224Member Member
    Yeah I had 30 eggs for breakfast apparently ....
  • sphmazsphmaz Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    Yoshirio wrote: »
    ktekc wrote: »
    the app dosent create duplicates its the users. the website even asks if you are sure its not a duplicate before it will let you create it. and the sync thing is an issue right now but its fine 90% of the time as far as i know and ive been on here 5 years or so.

I don't think he is talking about the database, Yesterday when you added something to your food log it was adding duplicates or in my case 30. :D

Me too. And today it's not doing it in the app but when I log in on my computer I see about 10 entries for my breakfast!
  • lafayettenanalafayettenana Posts: 78Member Member Posts: 78Member Member
    I've been having a lot of problems the past couple of days. Something is wrong. Hope they fix it soon. Keeps going to an error page, not syncing with my FitBit, and it's not posting like it normally does and I'm ending up with lots of duplicate entries.
  • Beowolf95Beowolf95 Posts: 31Member Member Posts: 31Member Member
    The biggest frustration is the lack of communication from MFP on this. All their update mentions is the Fitbit sync issue, not what's going on with the website and entries, or when we can expect it to be resolved.